Anyone in their 20's and due July/august 2012 time?

24, due in july! does anyone have a bump yet??? nothing here :(

Nothing for me yet!! I can't wait to see it but, then again maybe I shouldn't be rushing it LOL :wacko:

I'm 26 and my first is due on August 7th :) Don't feel old enough to be married with kids already :headspin:

I know, and I've been married 5 years! DH turns 30 this year.. maybe it's time for me to accept that I'm an adult lol.

Hi I'm 27, pregnant with # 1, due July 31, according to doctor august 2, so 10 weeks! I am in Canada though, anyone else?

First baby - 26 years old, due August 31st. . . .all the way in Georgia though:)

pregnant with first and im 20, and baby is due july 15th.

Wow I didn't expect so many replies lol,
I'm not showing either but I'm getting the pelvic and tummy cramps!
How's everyone with work?
I've had to take so many days off because of MS! It's a killer!

Another question..... Breasts and nipples!!

Anyone get sharp shooting pains in between aches, and my worst.. Itchy nipples? It's so embarrassing to try and have a sneaky scratch in public lol!!

Hey I'm 22 with first baby due 31st July and I live just down the road in Sussex :)

Xx

Hey, I'm due 23rd July only a week(ish) apart. My OH used to live in Horsham (that's Sussex right)?

Xx

Wow I didn't expect so many replies lol,
I'm not showing either but I'm getting the pelvic and tummy cramps!
How's everyone with work?
I've had to take so many days off because of MS! It's a killer!

Another question..... Breasts and nipples!!

Anyone get sharp shooting pains in between aches, and my worst.. Itchy nipples? It's so embarrassing to try and have a sneaky scratch in public lol!!

Work was terrible for awhile now the sickness comes and goes but it's mostly ok during the day.

Totally have the shooting pains in the breasts and in between... Not all the time but occasionally. The rest of the time they are tender and I cannot lie on them at all...

Work was terrible for awhile now the sickness comes and goes but it's mostly ok during the day.

Totally have the shooting pains in the breasts and in between... Not all the time but occasionally. The rest of the time they are tender and I cannot lie on them at all...

Yeh I can't lie on mine either!!
I've gone from a B to a D in a matter of 12 weeks, it's crazy!!
When do they stop?

25 next week, 1st pregnancy, 8 weeks + 4. :) so I am due 18th August.

Hello! I'm 21 and due at the end of July. How's it going? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->