Anyone in their tww now?

Hi Gingersnaps - I'll hang out with you...I'm 10 dpo. FX for both of us :)

Hiya,
Want to symptom spot?:munch:Any promising signs?
I am having a pretty good feeling Re this cycle.
G

Hi MummymurrayO:)

Good there are a couple of us in the tww:howdy:

I will start with symptom spotting if I may - hehe:

0-5/6 dpo - heaviness, bloating and pain/aches in lower abds - mostly left side. None today at all...
2/6 dpo - a bit of boob pain here and there - again mostly left side...werid
Creamy cm after O - now changed to watery. Kind of hopeful on this as it does not usually occur for me till right before AF. I keep checking my undies as feel wet.

We got bding in I think the day before O and the day of but a short period about 8/10 hrs in between.

What about yourselves?

I'll join you... I'm new to BnB... but usually by now I have my AF... my luteal phase is usually 12 days.. but I tested this morning on 13 DPO and cheap strip was BFN.... I'll try again in a few days (if I can wait that long)..that is if I don't get AF...
Had a lot of bloating this month, but better lately... and lots of nausea on 10/11 DPO.. No change in boobs though really..
Good luck to all!

can i join too? I'm not sure how many dpO I am............but my LMP was 42 days ago (CD42) so.....................I guess my 2tww is longer..........

some mild symptoms:

diarriaha, tired, hungry, pee alot, sleep alot, but no bloated feeling, like when I missed a couple cycles last time, I wonder if that is a positive symptom?

any thoughts?

good to see u all!

i did purchase a CBFM, but instructions say to use it for cycles 21-42 long. So i'm kinda bummed that I can't use it this time!

Hi Gingersnaps, I'll hang with you too! I'm 6DPO today. I've started temping this cycle making this TWW seem like the longest EVER! I've become obsessed with my chart ... At least it's making sure I'm up and about first thing in the morning tho!

Babydust ladies!

Hi guys,

Well yesterday my aches etc in my abdomen had gone. This morning I woke up and it felt like a rubber band was around my abdomen - it hurt all the way around. Now after moving about the pain is concentrated on my left side.
I think it is a corpus luteum (sp?) cyst. I had one in May, when I had a chemical pregnancy. I suppose you can get them in non pregnancy cycles as well. My boobs are achy too - am hoping it stays. I think around 7 dpo is peak progesterone time and it will fall if not preg.

Daska - hi, the nausea sounds hopeful - fx'd.

Littlesara - those could be signs. Have you tried testing?

ChattyB- welcome!

Hi MummymurrayO:)

Good there are a couple of us in the tww:howdy:

I will start with symptom spotting if I may - hehe:

0-5/6 dpo - heaviness, bloating and pain/aches in lower abds - mostly left side. None today at all...
2/6 dpo - a bit of boob pain here and there - again mostly left side...werid
Creamy cm after O - now changed to watery. Kind of hopeful on this as it does not usually occur for me till right before AF. I keep checking my undies as feel wet.

We got bding in I think the day before O and the day of but a short period about 8/10 hrs in between.

What about yourselves?

Hi Gingersnaps!

Well we were bding nearly everyday, then had one day break then 2days before ov and ov day!! This month i had loads of ewcm and positive opks, plus ovulation pain on both sides!!!! Never had that before...also we tried Cough medicene and reflexology and laying with my legs in the air so im feeling really optimistic this month!
1dpo....cramps and sore sides of boobs
2dpo....sore full boobs sides again
3dpo.....as above
4dpo.....as above
5dpo.....really bad cramps and shooting pains and v.sore boobs
6dpo.....cramping again, shooting in nipples and sore boobs feeling v full, temp drop this morning from 98.5 to 98.3

So far thats me!!:hugs:

Hiya, I am on TWW as well, although I don't know how long I will manage to wait. I was convinced it had worked this month a few days ago but as the days go on I am feeling less sure. I have tender boobs and I am over-heating and feeling tired, but I am worried now because my friend has just told me her son has chicken pox, and no one in our house has had it, including my husband or myself.
I have nausea on and off, but I get that in my cycle even when I am not PG.
Good luck everyone.
xxx

[\QUOTE]

also we tried Cough medicine [/QUOTE]

What does cough medicine do?

Ok, its amazing what you learn on here lol I heard someone mention baby asprin, would that be for the same reason do you think?

Ok, its amazing what you learn on here lol I heard someone mention baby asprin, would that be for the same reason do you think?

Baby aspirin helps thin blood thereby making blood flow faster- which helps supply nutrients to uterus "faster". Personally, I think siberian ginseng does a better job because you're getting added nutrients.

good morning everyone! well as for me, yes I've tested, big fat BFN............but I read somewhere on here, that a low grade fever, for 18 days suggested PG. so we shall see.......................how is everyone else doing? it's going to be a crazy day today, taking the fat cat for a bath, we children in tow! that should be interesting..................:wacko:

Greetings, Ladies! I'm in that dreadful 2WW as well. I'm on cycle day 19, 5-6 dpo.
Only 'symptoms' I've had thus far are abdominal aches, shooting pains in the front/middle of my abdomen and sharp shooting pains in the bbs/nips a few times. Plentiful and watery CM since Tuesday, so maybe I Od late and don't know it!
Honestly, I had more 'symptoms' last month with my BFNs!? :haha:
This is our 2nd cycle of trying - really we just used all of my ovulation calculators and the legs up the wall for 20 minutes.
We had a baby psychic do a reading for us a few weeks ago, though and she said September - either conception, birth month or month we find out we're pregnant.... Hopefully it's the first one. :winkwink:

Greetings, Ladies! I'm in that dreadful 2WW as well. I'm on cycle day 19, 5-6 dpo.
Only 'symptoms' I've had thus far are abdominal aches, shooting pains in the front/middle of my abdomen and sharp shooting pains in the bbs/nips a few times. Plentiful and watery CM since Tuesday, so maybe I Od late and don't know it!
Honestly, I had more 'symptoms' last month with my BFNs!? :haha:
This is our 2nd cycle of trying - really we just used all of my ovulation calculators and the legs up the wall for 20 minutes.
We had a baby psychic do a reading for us a few weeks ago, though and she said September - either conception, birth month or month we find out we're pregnant.... Hopefully it's the first one. :winkwink:

ooooh ur same as me! Good luck!! Are ur boobs excruiatingly painful at the sides? Ive never had this before? Its soooo painful:hugs:

well.................dropped the fat cat off, everything ok so far........................CD43 today and no signs of AF whatsoever! that should be a good sign! what everyone else??? any news?

Hi ladies! I'm DPO 4-5. I didn't temp this month (I used the ovacue, which I know was totally off), so I'm not totally sure on my O date. This cycle is confusing the heck out of me. I had 4 days of EWCM (last Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun), then it stopped Monday, but today I had a ton, albeit cloudier than normal. :shrug: I also had cramping and soreness in my abdomen last night and this morning. I plan on testing a week from today before I leave for Vegas. Man, I hope I know one way or another before I leave for my trip! :brat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->