Anyone in their tww now?

well unfortunately think my AF arrived today.... rats!! :nope:The good thing is that my cycle was 26/27 days this month (the last year it's been more like 24/25 days) and my luteal phase was 13/14 days.... I did tons of heavy lifting last weekend (furniture) which was probably a really bad idea... Hopefully next month!
good luck to you all!

Greetings, Ladies! I'm in that dreadful 2WW as well. I'm on cycle day 19, 5-6 dpo.
Only 'symptoms' I've had thus far are abdominal aches, shooting pains in the front/middle of my abdomen and sharp shooting pains in the bbs/nips a few times. Plentiful and watery CM since Tuesday, so maybe I Od late and don't know it!
Honestly, I had more 'symptoms' last month with my BFNs!? :haha:
This is our 2nd cycle of trying - really we just used all of my ovulation calculators and the legs up the wall for 20 minutes.
We had a baby psychic do a reading for us a few weeks ago, though and she said September - either conception, birth month or month we find out we're pregnant.... Hopefully it's the first one. :winkwink:

ooooh ur same as me! Good luck!! Are ur boobs excruiatingly painful at the sides? Ive never had this before? Its soooo painful:hugs:

They are sore at the sides! But nothing tooooo bad. What's really got me wondering is the middle abdomen twinges I keep feeling on and off! Like it feels as though I need to pee for just a second, then gone! And what is with the shooting nip pains?! :shrug:
What day do you plan to test?

ME too, I am 8DPO today, due for the witch 10/06 or 10/07

Hi MummymurrayO:)

Good there are a couple of us in the tww:howdy:

I will start with symptom spotting if I may - hehe:

0-5/6 dpo - heaviness, bloating and pain/aches in lower abds - mostly left side. None today at all...
2/6 dpo - a bit of boob pain here and there - again mostly left side...werid
Creamy cm after O - now changed to watery. Kind of hopeful on this as it does not usually occur for me till right before AF. I keep checking my undies as feel wet.

We got bding in I think the day before O and the day of but a short period about 8/10 hrs in between.

What about yourselves?

Hi Gingersnaps!

Well we were bding nearly everyday, then had one day break then 2days before ov and ov day!! This month i had loads of ewcm and positive opks, plus ovulation pain on both sides!!!! Never had that before...also we tried Cough medicene and reflexology and laying with my legs in the air so im feeling really optimistic this month!
1dpo....cramps and sore sides of boobs
2dpo....sore full boobs sides again
3dpo.....as above
4dpo.....as above
5dpo.....really bad cramps and shooting pains and v.sore boobs
6dpo.....cramping again, shooting in nipples and sore boobs feeling v full, temp drop this morning from 98.5 to 98.3

So far thats me!!:hugs:

Looking good! How are you feeling today?

Greetings, Ladies! I'm in that dreadful 2WW as well. I'm on cycle day 19, 5-6 dpo.
Only 'symptoms' I've had thus far are abdominal aches, shooting pains in the front/middle of my abdomen and sharp shooting pains in the bbs/nips a few times. Plentiful and watery CM since Tuesday, so maybe I Od late and don't know it!
This is our 2nd cycle of trying - really we just used all of my ovulation calculators and the legs up the wall for 20 minutes.
We had a baby psychic do a reading for us a few weeks ago, though and she said September - either conception, birth month or month we find out we're pregnant.... Hopefully it's the first one. :winkwink:

I have watery mixed with creamy cm. Hoping it is a good sign - thiis is the third day for me.

well unfortunately think my AF arrived today.... rats!! :nope:The good thing is that my cycle was 26/27 days this month (the last year it's been more like 24/25 days) and my luteal phase was 13/14 days.... I did tons of heavy lifting last weekend (furniture) which was probably a really bad idea... Hopefully next month!
good luck to you all!
:hugs:

Hi ladies:flower:
I woke up and my side pain was not noticeable so thought it was gone but it is back. Nothing really today so far in boobies but still have watery creamy cm/lots.

Maudine - hiya - hope you put all that ewcm to good use!

Ladies with the side boobie pain - it is supposed to be a good sign.

Sara - aw a fat cat - sounds sweet:kiss:

Hey girls! I'm currently 9dpo :) how are you all doing today? xx

Ladies with the side boobie pain - it is supposed to be a good sign. [/QUOTE said:
Glad you said that, because I have that too. :happydance:

ooooh ur same as me! Good luck!! Are ur boobs excruiatingly painful at the sides? Ive never had this before? Its soooo painful:hugs:

They are sore at the sides! But nothing tooooo bad. What's really got me wondering is the middle abdomen twinges I keep feeling on and off! Like it feels as though I need to pee for just a second, then gone! And what is with the shooting nip pains?! :shrug:
What day do you plan to test?

Im not going to test till day after af due 12th october!!!!!!! what about you?:hugs:

Hi MummymurrayO:)

Good there are a couple of us in the tww:howdy:

I will start with symptom spotting if I may - hehe:

0-5/6 dpo - heaviness, bloating and pain/aches in lower abds - mostly left side. None today at all...
2/6 dpo - a bit of boob pain here and there - again mostly left side...werid
Creamy cm after O - now changed to watery. Kind of hopeful on this as it does not usually occur for me till right before AF. I keep checking my undies as feel wet.

We got bding in I think the day before O and the day of but a short period about 8/10 hrs in between.

What about yourselves?

Hi Gingersnaps!

Well we were bding nearly everyday, then had one day break then 2days before ov and ov day!! This month i had loads of ewcm and positive opks, plus ovulation pain on both sides!!!! Never had that before...also we tried Cough medicene and reflexology and laying with my legs in the air so im feeling really optimistic this month!
1dpo....cramps and sore sides of boobs
2dpo....sore full boobs sides again
3dpo.....as above
4dpo.....as above
5dpo.....really bad cramps and shooting pains and v.sore boobs
6dpo.....cramping again, shooting in nipples and sore boobs feeling v full, temp drop this morning from 98.5 to 98.3

So far thats me!!:hugs:

Looking good! How are you feeling today?

7dpo.....No cramping!!! temps dropped again to 98.1 but not due for af. Im wondering Implantation dip??? with Implantation cramps?? Boobs still sore at the sides. you?:hugs:

Hi, I'm in the TWW too, going to get a blood test on Monday! I hope it has worked! I have had some symptoms but mostly just feel a bit off, a little lightheaded with some cramping here and there and some sharp pains in my boobs.
Good luck every one!

Hi,
Mummymurray:
I do not temp so am not sure what an implantation dip is like - is it related to progesterone levels?
Hope that is it!

AFM - still slight side pain/aches - more central now. Bit of boob discomfort. Slight nausea after eating and when on the metro (began yesterday)

:pizza:

Hi,
Mummymurray:
I do not temp so am not sure what an implantation dip is like - is it related to progesterone levels?
Hope that is it!

AFM - still slight side pain/aches - more central now. Bit of boob discomfort. Slight nausea after eating and when on the metro (began yesterday)

Temps back up!! hope its good!! 8dpo.....sore boobs still at the sides, and bigger!!! With blue veins!!:hugs:

Hi All!

Side boobie pain at 7 dpo is all i've got ! I had a little spotting at 5dpo and small cramps but other than that, I feel pretty good!

:dust: to all!

CD45 and counting..............that's all to report.............:shrug:

Hi,
Mummymurray:
Hope that is it!

Temps back up!! hope its good!! 8dpo.....sore boobs still at the sides, and bigger!!! With blue veins!!:hugs:

ohhhh that sounds promising!

Hi, I'm in the TWW too, going to get a blood test on Monday! I hope it has worked! I have had some symptoms but mostly just feel a bit off, a little lightheaded with some cramping here and there and some sharp pains in my boobs.
Good luck every one!

Good luck:flower:

Hi All!

Side boobie pain at 7 dpo is all i've got ! I had a little spotting at 5dpo and small cramps but other than that, I feel pretty good!

:dust: to all!

Have you spotted before in your tww?

:headspin:good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back