Anyone in their tww now?

CD47 and no AF in sight today.............hot flashes like crazy!!!! hope everyone gets their BFP!!!! maybe this is our month???!!!! any more news??

My blood test results came back.....im pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck to all you girls... It WILL happen, love u all, thank you so much xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations mummymurray74.. Fantastic news :happydance:

https://lt3f.lilypie.com/kLHGp1.png

Well just got back.....They cancelled my HSG themselves because they took my urine and put it through their pregnancy test machine and it came back BORDERLINE!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!OMG!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!

I asked her what that meant and she said it wasnt negative, so she took my bloods and has run an HCG test to get the HCG count, she told me to ring at 3 for the results......

I rang at 3 and they are still in the lab being tested!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRR!

She has told me to ring at 5.30 to get the results

I just wasnt expecting this at all!!!!! Ive been a state all afternoon now i have to wait another 2 hours!!!!!

My scan was completely normal..ovaries,uterus etc all fine! She said that they wouldnt see anything this early on a scan with regard to pregnancy till around 5 weeks.......

Ohhhh congrats!:flower:

I think borderline is anything over 5 but under 21 or some such depending on the clinic??

My blood test results came back.....im pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck to all you girls... It WILL happen, love u all, thank you so much xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hehe saw the other post first

CONGRATS:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:!

MummyMurray Congratulations I'm So pleased for you, what fantastic news!
Happy + healthy 9 months
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

awesome!!!!!!!! happy 9 months to you!!!! and may God bless you and your family!

it is so nice to hear good news on here!

As for me............CD48 and no AF in sight! symptoms: serious fatigue, diariha (sorry spelling.), hungry but only for certain foods, especially when i first open my eyes! But, i don't want to test yet, last test was BFN about a week and a half ago. I"m thinking, but you know where that gets us.........lol..........that if I am PG, I'm only about 3 weeks past O day.........so does that make me possible 3 weeks PG? or 4 1/2 weeks PG (day we BD'd)???

no matter............I WiLL not TEST until my birthday or Halloween!

good luck to you all!!!

feedback welcome :)

COngrats mommymurray74!!!! that is such good news!

Fantastic news MM74!

I am 9dpo and trying to ignore any ss urges-hope thanksgiving will take my mind off of things--no testing til the 12th!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->