Anyone in their tww now?

So yikes - yesterday, I was merrily on my way in my tww - happily noting boob soreness and aches in my uterine area, when I went to the bathroom and spotted blood on my undies... I thought this is it - AF this early. I was confused how I so badly missjuged O. The blood was pinkish/rusty and looked like had some whitish clear cm mixed in. I put a tissue down and that got a bit brown spotting - very slight then stopped. Nothing overnight and so far today. I know the first thought is IB but in the past I had low progesterone so midcycle spotting has not worked out for me but that never stopped only got heavier and increased. So am crossing my fingers. (had more clear cm last night as well)

So yikes - yesterday, I was merrily on my way in my tww - happily noting boob soreness and aches in my uterine area, when I went to the bathroom and spotted blood on my undies... I thought this is it - AF this early. I was confused how I so badly missjuged O. The blood was pinkish/rusty and looked like had some whitish clear cm mixed in. I put a tissue down and that got a bit brown spotting - very slight then stopped. Nothing overnight and so far today. I know the first thought is IB but in the past I had low progesterone so midcycle spotting has not worked out for me but that never stopped only got heavier and increased. So am crossing my fingers. (had more clear cm last night as well)

Good luck!!!!!!:hugs: Is it low progesterone that causes spotting usually then? I had it last month???

Good luck!!!!!!:hugs: Is it low progesterone that causes spotting usually then? I had it last month???

I am not sure how common it is but yes - hormonal imbalance is one cause of mid-cycle spotting. I would get light brown spotting a few days after ovulation and it would progressively get heavier and darker up till AF. If it only happened one month I doubt it is a progesterone issue but if it continues I would get it checked.

Hi All!

Side boobie pain at 7 dpo is all i've got ! I had a little spotting at 5dpo and small cramps but other than that, I feel pretty good!

:dust: to all!

Have you spotted before in your tww?

:headspin:good luck!

No...but I'm spotting again today (Ok, I ADMIT IT, I went digging with a qtip-I KNOW) and there was a little blood. My temp is sky high, but maybe i'm sick?

I totally feel like :witch: is on her way. Totally BFN on the stick this AM.

I just want a normal LP and I fear I don't have one. This LP thing is very new to me and I had no idea I may have a very short one.

I think I am going to try supplements next month before calling the doctor.

:dust: to you ladies !!

Any good progressing possible signs today?:flower:

mmm not sure really, little bit of a stuffy nose and a few sharp twinges now and again in my ovary/uterus area. Boobs still tender at the sides and actually i have one spot popped up on my forehead, NEVER get any spots there ever,only on my chin?

lets face it it could mean anything!!! Have my scan tomorrow and they want to do a pg test..dont know why its too early, i will still have 6 days till AF due :winkwink:

How about you, what day are you now? Anything new?:hugs:

OH! and i now have sore nipples!!!!

In the middle of 2WW right now. Obsessing on way too early tests!! :wacko:

Good morning, Ladies!
Mummymurray, Gingersnaps and Italianqtpie - the symptoms sound somewhat promising! But what do I know... I don't even know what's going on in my own body.
No spotting, waves of nausea that could be related to the new PNV my doc gave me, sore-ish bbs, and the abdominal aches continue. Other than that, nothing. DH wants me to quit POAS as the negatives break his heart. He doesn't understand! I WANT to pee on sticks!
Probably going to test tomorrow with a FRER, but doubt it'll be anything other than BFN. I'm just not feeling it this month. :nope:

Well I got my BT today and it was a bfn! I'm not due for AF until the 6th but not sure if I'll have a normal cycle as I was triggered on the 19th. Anyway, if no AF by the 6th, I will test again. Good luck everyone!

I think I am going to try supplements next month before calling the doctor.

:dust: to you ladies !!

B-6 is supposed to be good. I have seen it sold in combo with magnesium (to help absorption. I take a b-complex vitamin along with my prenatal.
Good luck!

mmm not sure really, little bit of a stuffy nose and a few sharp twinges now and again in my ovary/uterus area. Boobs still tender at the sides and actually i have one spot popped up on my forehead, NEVER get any spots there ever,only on my chin?

lets face it it could mean anything!!! Have my scan tomorrow and they want to do a pg test..dont know why its too early, i will still have 6 days till AF due :winkwink:

Well now am 9/10 dpo. I still feel twinges etc down below but think it is from constipation....:blush:
Still a bit of faint nausea.
Boobs are fine when I push but at other times feel a soreness but just random not from being touched.
I think I see something on the test I took this morning but not sure if there is color - I need to get a mag glass out - hehe.

Well now am 9/10 dpo. I still feel twinges etc down below but think it is from constipation....:blush:
Boobs are fine when I push but at other times feel a soreness but just random not from being touched.
I think I see something on the test I took this morning but not sure if there is color - I need to get a mag glass out - hehe.

OOOh good luck. In 10dpo today too! Temp through the roof today!! Off to hospital at 11 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

OOOh good luck. In 10dpo today too! Temp through the roof today!! Off to hospital at 11 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs:
I would cancel the HSG even if the test doesn't show up +...your temps look soooo promising. But be sure they wait at least 10 minutes to give you your results!!

Well just got back.....They cancelled my HSG themselves because they took my urine and put it through their pregnancy test machine and it came back BORDERLINE!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!OMG!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!

I asked her what that meant and she said it wasnt negative, so she took my bloods and has run an HCG test to get the HCG count, she told me to ring at 3 for the results......

I rang at 3 and they are still in the lab being tested!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRR!

She has told me to ring at 5.30 to get the results

I just wasnt expecting this at all!!!!! Ive been a state all afternoon now i have to wait another 2 hours!!!!!

My scan was completely normal..ovaries,uterus etc all fine! She said that they wouldnt see anything this early on a scan with regard to pregnancy till around 5 weeks.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->