Anyone in there 20's expecting in September?

SpelmanMommy

1st Lil Bean
Reaction score
Hey everyone im 20 (21 IN MAY) and AF is about 6 days late me and my DB are waiting until New Years to test but im 99.999% im expecting which would put my dd in September.

Anyone else??

Hi SpelmanMommy! I'm 23 and found out I'm expecting a lil bub. According to the Hospital, I'm due September 1st. Congrats to you! I wish you a H&H nine months!

Hi SpelmanMommy! I'm 23 and found out I'm expecting a lil bub. According to the Hospital, I'm due September 1st. Congrats to you! I wish you a H&H nine months!
Thanks so0o0o much and Congrats to you as well!!!!

heya :) im 21, 22 in October and I found out New Years Eve im expecting baby number one!! I live in the UK though...is that ok?! :) Congrats on :bfp: !! xxx

heya :) im 21, 22 in October and I found out New Years Eve im expecting baby number one!! I live in the UK though...is that ok?! :) Congrats on :bfp: !! xxx

THANKS!! :happydance: and congrats to you too!!! how have you been feeling? do you know when your due? wanna be buddies?!?

thankyou!! Im due on the 12th September ish ....:D yay! :happydance: !! we are a week apart then! bump buddies!! yeh! xxx

Oooo symptoms.......my bbs have been hurting a little, and i think im feeling a bit nauseous....possibly just hungry haha! what about you?? xx

hmm lets see.. my bbs have been in extreme pain and have been for about a week and i have had some cramping but thats about it...so far hahaha

awwww!! Bbs are a pain arent they!! Should be fun symptom spotting!! xxx

hello there! im 24 and expecting my first on september 9th. i havent gone in for a proper dating scan yet, but september 9th is what all of the online calendars say and what the lady at the clinic told me when i got my blood test.

im totally looking for someone to go through this with! ive only known i was pregnant for about a week now and i think my OH is already tired of hearing about the symptoms and such.

a little about us. we are both 24, my OH has a 3 yr old son from a previous relationship and this is my first. hes in the air force stationed in hawaii and im a student at the university here, just finishing up my doctorate this semester. what are yalls stories?

as far as symptoms, i have seriously sore bbs, can barely stay awake past 830 every night, and while i havent actually gotten sick my stomach is constantly a little iffy. also i and getting weird pains every now again in the abdomen, but everything ive read says this is normal...just part of the baby making room to grow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->