Anyone in wellingborough NORTHANTS

miss_amy

Reaction score
Hi there,

Ive recently moved to this area and I have zero friends. Im a little shy in person, find it hard to meet new people. I would love to find other mums or mums to be to meet up for coffee/chats etc.

Is there anyone out there???

Hi Amy I live about 20 minutes bus journey away from 'borough :)

hi there- I live in little billing now but grew up in earls barton and went to school in wellingborough- i drive and can get to wellingborough easy!

hi im adele i live in rushden....all mine and oh family live in wellingborough....

Hi I live in kettering. I moved here from northampton so don't have any friends around here, id love to meet up with so new mums in the area :) xx

Sorry I disappeared for a little while. My baby arrived and life went without me for a while. I'd love to meet up. My little one is 10 weeks old now and I still have zero friends locally.

Congratulations! What did you have? Pm if you fancy a chat and poss meet.

Teej, where about in kettering do you live. Pm too :) x

I had a girl and Ive called her Shana.

I'd love to chat and meet up. Life is lonely and awful at the moment. New area , no friends and I'm going through awful court case because my ex has abducted my 8 year old to Malta. I've not seen her since July, it's taken me this long to locate them and now I'm in a court battle to get her back.
I need coffee and chat and other adults to keep me sane!

Oh my gosh that is terrible. Have you got them back yet? I work monday-thursday but im defo up for a coffee meeting on the days I have off :) xx

No I havent got her back yet. My case has gone to the high court. Waiting for the right pieces of paper to get stamped so she can be brought back and him charged with abduction. Its taking ages and its so stressful.

That is terrible hun! Do they have any idea how long its going to take? pm if you want a chat, im always popping in and out on my phone. we should arrange a meet for us all one day :) xx

No one seems to be able to tell me how long other than weeks in to months. :( I will win, Im not going to lose to a lying bully and things do look good on my side. Theres a very damning social serices report on him and the police want to question him over photos found of my daughter on facebook.

I'd love to meet up. Be nice if we could get a few of us together.

Isn't it awful weather, just taken my baby for a walk to the shop to say hello to daddy, he's the manager there, and we nearly blew away.

Thats good at least your gonna get her back just a shame its gonna take so long! yeah defo. Do you want to take my number then you can text me whenever :)

I kno what you mean, its horrible today! Kinda glad iv been at work! Where does your partner work? xx

He works at the local shop as a shift manager.

I dont work at the moment because I have baby but I@m about to start vounteer job cooking for homeless people on a monday. Just something to get out of the house and meet people really.

I'd love your number..please pm :)

Hi all, im arranging a forum meet sometime next week in northampton area. Check out the post and get back to me! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->