Anyone induced first time going natural 2nd time?

LostandFound

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

I am just a few days from my due date but, since i was induced first time due to pre-e at 37 weeks and am not being this time (thank goodness) I have no idea what to actually look for right now.... like, i feel some murmuring crampy pain today but i'm not sure like how long things should be taking this time etc.
Anyone care to share?

Also, how SLOOOOOOOW does the last week go? seriously! xx

My first I was induce at 36+4 and my second was so smooth the whole pregnancy and labour , it was 5 hours ish and allot less painful , it doesn't sound like advice but don't panic about aches and pains and twinges just wait it out trust me you'll know when your in labour , the only thing that did take time was my waters didn't break until I'd almost had her , but trust me you'll know you'll be fine X

All of mine have been inductions I'm hoping for a natural labour this time. But I also get pre - e & eclampsia with seizures. I have had it 3 times over. So know it's not looking great for me. But I have to still hope this time will be different. Good luck

I'm the same, induced first baby at 38 weeks due to baby being under growth scale. But now 2nd baby being left to go myself. I had a sweep on Friday which then made me 38 weeks, I am already 4cm dilated (checked by my consultant) but now we are on Sunday and all I've had is irregular pain here and there some really strong some mild but still NO BABY!!

I was induced at +9 edd first time. Then with my son I went 9 days over before labour started, and that was after a stretch and sweep by the midwife the day before! You may get loads niggles and false starts, I just kept trying to ignore them until labour was undeniable or you drive yourself mad thinking "is this it?!" Every couple of hours! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->