Anyone interested in a phil and teds with LOTS OF EXTRAS!

mrsty

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
I have a Phil & Teds Double pushchair WITH SPARE (black) COVERS!!
https://is00.thegumtree.com/image/extrabig/82671768.jpg

Great little pushchair that was perfect when my little ones didnt walk but now my eldest walks everywhere so i figured its time to get rid of one of my (many) pushchairs!

INCLUDES:

-PHIL TEDS E3 COMPLETE FRAME
-FULL SET of Apple GREEN COVERS
-DOUBLES KIT in Apple green
-baby COCOON in Apple Green
-NEARLY NEW CHARCOAL GREY COVERS
-DOUBLE RAINCOVER
-MUDGUARDS

The chassis is in used condition with some scratches on the frame from general wear and tear (But nothing you would see unless you had a look for them) wheels/tyres are in good used condition with no punctures

The lovely bright Apple Green original seat covers are in good used condition (a small fraying hole on the underside of the shopping basket) and with nearly new 3 MONTH OLD replacement seat covers in charcoal grey that are in near perfect condition it makes it perfect for either a change in 'look' or simply as a replacement whilst one set is in the wash..

The baby cocoon and raincover (double) come in lovely condition!

Looking for around £200 and can post https://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/phil-teds-double-pushchair-with-spare-black-covers/86269482/gallery x

I just emailed my friend about this, she is looking for a double buggy (she isn't a member on here). We are in the New Forest X

I love this pushachair let me speak 2 my DH 2nite... whats the damage 2 the pushchair?
Thank you xx

there is a small frayed hole on the underside of the green shopping basket..it doesnt go all the way through though (so dont worry things dont drop out!) there is scratches on the underside of the frame from getting in and out of car etc (as the frame is black you cant notice it unless you look) the green covers are slightly faded (but still look good as you can see in the pic) apart from that the Grey/black cover looks brand new and i have all the bits execpt the footwell as i hadnt got around to buying that yet before my son stopped using it..(you can buy for £15 new)

cost over £500 new and they are going for about £250 on ebay still so £200 is priced for a quick sale .. (a bit of holiday spending money :haha: )

let me know if youre interested x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->