Anyone interested in a Scotland meet?

Yeah come on people, lets get something arranged :)

ooooh im in edinburgh aand would love to meet,
How about an Edinburg meet? just cos im lazy!

Edinburgh sounds good if anyones up for there? Whereabouts? Only place i know is the zoo and the street full of shops next to waverly lol

I've just spotted this thread! :dohh:

I'd be interested in meeting up sometime; Edinburgh, Dundee, Kirkcaldy, Dunfermline area would be good!

Edinburgh's good for me :) Lots of nice shops to wander about! :D

Edinburgh's a 2 1/2 hr drive for me, maybe a little far, somewhere in between Edinburgh and Dundee would be better, like Perth but not sure what there is to do in Perth.

Agree with Supernurse. Edinburgh is 3+ hours for me.

There's always Scone Palace at Perth, or there's a place called Noah's Ark which is a soft play area (never been there though) or there's the swimming pool, Other than that I think there's only shops. Where ever we went would have to be indoors coz it's winter. I'd be willing to host something at my house like an Ann Summers party or something similar if people preferred. I'm in Forfar (15 miles north of Dundee).

Forfar is about 2 1/2 hours from me by car, so, not ideal! Perth (according to google maps) is an hour and a half, which is the same amount of time it'd take me to get to Edinburgh really.

Yeah, I've been to Noah's ark before and it's really good for toddlers and older kids. Not sure wharty age they have to be to go in the soft play bit, some places like that you have to be a year old.

Just looked on the site and they have to be 1 yrs old

What about Dundee or St Andrews? Or Deep Sea World in North Queensferry?

What about Dundee or St Andrews? Or Deep Sea World in North Queensferry?

I was just at Deep Sea World yesterday, LOL!

I have BOGOF admission vouchers for here that are valid until 14.01.09 if anyone else fancies a meet there.

With sufficient directions for driving, I suppose that's do-able for me. Bit out of the way, but not any moreso than Edinburgh.

I'm still interested in meeting up sometime after christmas and new year somewhere if anybody else is.

I still am. So, who's going to take charge and decide on somewhere? lol.

Ok so lets go to deep sea world using smarties vouchers, how many have you got?

Just checked and I have 4 vouchers. They are the ones one from the Kellogs cereal packets!

What date suits those that fancy a new year visit?

The only date I'm busy (accidentally wrote busty there :rofl:) is the 14th. I'm free any time other than that! Weekend would be best for me though, cause I have college during the week (though if it had to be a weekday I'm not opposed to taking the day off :D)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->