Anyone interested in a Scotland meet?

Id be interested if it were after the 16th Jan, any day will be fine with me :)

Just bear in mind if you want to use the vouchers that they run out on the 14th of Jan!

I should be able to make any day as just extended my mat leave to the end of March :happydance:

14th or before im more of a maybe (though can probably sort something to make a definate)
Having a think last night, i work sat and sun and can get either off work but sundays would be a lot less awkward and easier for me to find cover.
In a nutshell lol, Sundays i can more likely say yea definatley

Any time is good for me, Sunday the 11th looks like a good date.
I suppose if there are more than 4 we can just divide the total cost between everyone. Marley.....we could share a ride???, forfar is just 20mins down the road, cause it's about an hour and a half drive it would be silly to go there seperately.

The 11th should be good for me too :)

I dont imagine it will be all that busy on a weekend at the start of the year.

The 4 vouchers will allow 8 of us to get in half price. I think its around £11.50 for full price adult admission.

ok im so behind in this! where what when LOL somebody tell me :D

ok so the plan is Deep Dea World on the 11th?

well i only live half an hour away so you will probably see me :D

Just thought I'd offer the spare seats in my car for anyone from down this direction (Glasgowish), though I think besides AG (who's already getting a lift from me) you're all from further north!

Offer's there though if anyone wants to take it.

i wud come, but is a bit out the way for me to get 2 with 2 kids an unable to drive, have a good time tho :D

i wud come, but is a bit out the way for me to get 2 with 2 kids an unable to drive, have a good time tho :D

If you want to come along and are able to get to kirkcaldy or inverkeithing bus/train station I can pick you up as I'll have 3 spare seats in the car :)

So are we deciding on the 11th Jan for our meet?

If you want to come along and are able to get to kirkcaldy or inverkeithing bus/train station I can pick you up as I'll have 3 spare seats in the car :)

thanks for the offer hun is appreciated, but think im gonna give this meet a miss, is a bit soon after xmas for me :lol: an in the middle of my 6 week month :lol:

Aw :( wish it wasn't so close to my due date. I shall make the next meet with LO :D

bit too soon after christmas with it being quite a treck for me so ill hav to give this one a miss :(

Any time is good for me, Sunday the 11th looks like a good date.
I suppose if there are more than 4 we can just divide the total cost between everyone. Marley.....we could share a ride???, forfar is just 20mins down the road, cause it's about an hour and a half drive it would be silly to go there seperately.

If we did we'd prob have to take OH's car as he wants to come as well lol (he's got a big estate)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->