Anyone interested in a Scotland meet?

Looks like we've set a date, now just to work on a time ....

11th for definate then? Just want to check so i can get a leave form into work to give me the day off :)

I think we should meet around 11/12 so people that have to travel don't have to early a start.

Just checking everyone's still on for the 11th???? I am. x

deep sea workd at north queensferry.

Im now a maybe, im having a hard time travelling recently (sickness etc) so ill wait till last min to let yous know if i can make it or not.

That makes me a maybe too. I don't fancy the journey on my own, so if AG isn't feeling up to it, I'm going to give it a miss.

Have we decided on a time yet? It's only a week on Sunday!

Hannah has a feed at 12 so for me it would would need to be before then or around 1pm.

When do others LOs feed?

That sounds ok, but looks like not as many people going as before. It's this Sunday isn't it?

11am is good for me :)

Who's still going?

Arcanegirl, will you make it or will the journey be too much?

Arcanegirl, will you make it or will the journey be too much?

It looks like i will have to pass, took a car ride to Glasgow pram centre today, only 15 mins and that was my limit each way :(

My car insurance for the whole year gets paid this month, so I'm rather skint. :( Not going to be able to afford it I'm afraid..

Are we still going ahead with the meet? There doesn't seem to have been too much interest since xmas.

Well we're still going as Kaya will love it and it'll be a nice change from sitting in the house feeling sick. Still happy to meet up with anyone else who fancies coming - though not the best company atm (bloody morning sickness).

Just looked at the prices! You still bringing the BOGOF vouchers? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->