Anyone IVF Summer/Fall 2011??

ttcfurrever

Cautiously PG with #1
Reaction score
Hi ladies. DH and I will be having our first IVF treatment in September/October 2011. Is anyone else cycling next summer/fall. Would love to chat during the looooooong wait.

Hey Hun not sure when we will be cycling because we were awarded an IVF scholarship so we have to be matched up with a donating clinic but I imagine it will definetly be 2011 before we start have heard it can take up to a year to be matched. Best of luck to you.

hi! we are looking to have a cycle of ivf icsi in September of 2011. had eptopic in jan of 2011 lost right tube and ovary this was an ivf cycle, but we want a sibling for our daughter who was also ivf icsi (our first cycle) way back in 2006. I am looking forward to it just seams so long away....

Hello, We are due to start our first IVF next month... August 2011, Very anxious... so far read more horror stories than anything so suggest you don't google lol. Our consultant even laughed when i said i had. First step is a nasal spray to stop my hormones. Has anyone done this and can tell me how they felt. One person has said it just felt like a bit of pmt (pms) others have said.. well something very different lol If anyone will be doing IVF at the same time would love to hear from you also :D

I might be joining you. I had my lap and doc found tubal damage. However, twist in the story...doc called and my insurance company dropped the clinic, so I have to find a new one. :sad2: SO, I'm still hoping to have IVF in the fall.

Hi, I think we may be having IVF in September..we were meant to start last Dec but decided to wait for varying reasons...so I think we'll be ready to go ahead in Sept. :)

Hey! I will be starting my second round of IVF in September. I started my birth control pills today. I will be taking them til August 30th. August 20th I will start Lupron. Then on September 9th I will start the stimulation injections. Surgery should the week oof September 19th. My first round of IVF was rushed. I got pregnant on my last round of IUI in December. I miscarried in Feb and my levels didnt come back down til end of May. Then in June I had to have a hysteroscopy then two days after I started the injections. Im keeping my fingers crossed this second time work because I think it will be the last time trying.

Hello,

I will be having my first ivf cycle this October. I am waiting for a consult with FS/RE to schedule a lap this month and hope for some answers & new game plan for my October cycle. I'm under the unexplained infertility category and have had 3 failed IUI cycles so far and not hopeful that a 4th will do the trick. I have no idea what to expect for the ivf cycle but hope it's not much worse then an iui with injectible cycle.

hi all! I'll be having IVF with ICSI on September too. I start my down reg injections this Monday and start the stimulation injections around 1st week of September.

SharonFRub, seems like we're around the same timing. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->