anyone know a reliable company to work from home for??

amina8620

Reaction score
Hey guys im hoping to find some work from home..my little one has started nursery but in there I can start him at 12pm daily.its a good nursery and im having to sacrifice the extra money from work so he can go there as he loves it.to send him full time would be silly money wise.my only option is to work from home.

Hope to get some insight.

I have a home-based business that has replaced my teaching income. I'll try to send you a Private Message with my website, so you can check it out.

I have a home-based business that has replaced my teaching income. I'll try to send you a Private Message with my website, so you can check it out.

hey firsttimemaman. was wondering if you would be able to pm me with the details too? in a similar situation :) x

I'll be stalking this thread as I could do with some extra money too!

Guys it's a very similar offering to Avon, fm cosmetics etc. pyramid selling.

Guys it's a very similar offering to Avon, fm cosmetics etc. pyramid selling.

LOL! That's most people's reaction. But she was asking about a way to make money from home, so I thought I'd share how I make a living. Thanks for your reply. :)

Dont get me wrong, I was offering alternatives as the original lady is not based in the states.

I am a team leader with Scentsy ..home based business and one of the fastest DSA companies globally.
No set areas,work it how you want to ..no set targets and I am loving it.
I have team all over the UK Ireland Germany and the USA right now.
Not a job I must stress this as its a business..£85 start up (plus delivery ) for a business in a box worth over £270.

I am now home fulltime with my kids and travelling more than I ever have on trips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->