Anyone know about the Ramzi theory?

HayleyJJ

Reaction score
Not sure myself by based on the ramzi theory what sex would by baby be?

This was a tummy scan 9 plus 2

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 14
I used to think on the right meant boy, on the left meant girl.

However...with this little bean I have right now, I have had 4 ultrasounds on 3 different machines. 2/4 ultrasounds showed the bean on the left side of the screen/picture and 2/4 showed the bean on the right side of the screen/picture. Obviously, the "set-up" of the machine was different during different ultrasounds so I don't know really know which side baby is on.

The point is, if you don't know what mode the ultrasound is in, the theory (even though just for fun) may be even less accurate.

Ramzi theory is meant to only be "accurate" weeks 6-8. And is about where the placenta is, not the baby.

It says if the placenta is on the right it is a boy, on the left it is a girl. If you had a translational ultrasound that's the true image. If it was abdominal, you need to flip it so what's on the right when you look at it is really on the left of your uterus.

Ramzi theory is meant to only be "accurate" weeks 6-8. And is about where the placenta is, not the baby.

It says if the placenta is on the right it is a boy, on the left it is a girl. If you had a translational ultrasound that's the true image. If it was abdominal, you need to flip it so what's on the right when you look at it is really on the left of your uterus.

I have a question about this. I asked the tech and doctor and they said its too early to see the placenta to check this.

You think if I posted my scan here people would be able to tell me?

My tech also said this at 7 week scan here's my pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 8

I have a question about this. I asked the tech and doctor and they said its too early to see the placenta to check this.

You think if I posted my scan here people would be able to tell me?

A tech should be able to tell where it is I would think. The placenta starts forming the same time the baby does it just doesn't start functioning until 10-12 weeks which is why the baby has a yolk sac. To nourish the baby until the placenta is ready. A lot of people have asked and had the tech tell them where it is. Maybe where you went the tech couldn't tell you? I know a lot can't say anything until a doctor goes over the results. Not sure.

My tech also said this at 7 week scan here's my pic

Can't really go by where the baby is if you don't know where the placenta is. Placenta could be under baby, above baby, on the other side of the uterus, etc. But for an abdominal you flip the image so what is on the right on the image is really your left, etc. Tranvaginal is the true image.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->