Anyone know about this stuff (OT i think)

amslou

TTC No2
Reaction score
Last night just before i went to bed my foot was hurting. I figured that I must have bruised it or something so just went to bed and forgot about it. This morning my toes look a bit purple and it really hurts to put weight on it or move my toes. If i press it i dont have any pain its just on moving the toes and putting weight on it. Anyone know what this could be? I'd expect it to be painful to touch if id pulled a muscle or something.

No idea hun hopefully its nothing but I'd get it checked by a doctor.
don't want to worry you but I know we are a bit more prone to blood clots and things as pregnant ladies.
:hug: hope it turns out to be nothing.

very odd...you don't recall dropping anything on it or smacking it against something? May sound like a silly question, but I'm pretty clumsy sometimes and have been known to feel the effects of it a day or so after! I agree, if you don't, I would at least call Dr. to inquire...

yeah might have to see the doc. I've had an infection in my leg which kept moving round and eventually stopped at my ankle. that was over 6 months ago now and it was cleared with antibiotics but it does feel like that same thing. Ive no idea where i get these things from tho.

Good Luck and please let us know how you get on!:hug:

Go to the doctor! You can't be too carefull!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->