Anyone know of any offers?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by nervouspains, Apr 1, 2011.

1. nervouspains

nervouspains Love being a Wife & Mummy

Hi ladies,

Do any of you know if there are any offers on Pregnancy tests at the mo?

I know superdrug (own brand) are doing 3 for 2 on theirs, but is there anywhere else?
    Preferbly a digi :D xxx

2. griffinh

griffinh Guest

havent seen any hun but didnt wanna r and r x

3. nervouspains

4. 5-a-side

5-a-side Well-Known Member

None I've seen in Tesco or boots since last friday. Maybe search online perhaps.

5. StarKatie

StarKatie Well-Known Member

I would try amazon as they have some good deals on "cheapies" also I hear a lot of people buy cheapies on ebay, but haven't tried that. :D

6. jen020185

jen020185 Well-Known Member

I get all my opk's and preg tests off eBay, there really cheap just the little strips that you dip in your wee rather than wee on lol I'm still yet to have a bfp so can't really rate the preg tests (although they are supposed to be really sensitive) but the opk's which are the same make always work really well for me, so if that's anything to go by the preg tests should be good too :)! They do some really good deals on eBay, I bought 50 mixture of pg tests and opk's (you can choose what ratio of them you want) It was under a tener for them so excellent value when you compare to the prices in the shops!!
    Xxxx

7. nervouspains

Thanks ladies!
    Yes I have loads of cheapies to fund my poas habit lol! but iv been getting faint weird lines on IC and superdrug ones, so I wanted a digi to confirm, although im 99% sure its :bfn: as I dont feel pregnant in the slightest and have no signs xx

8. elliep

elliep Well-Known Member

My hubby went and brought me clearblue digital last night and he said they were on offer from Tesco.

9. _dreamer_

_dreamer_ Well-Known Member

On amazon its £7.25 for 2 Clearblue conception indicator tests and £6.74 for 2 FRER - might not arrive soon enough if you do want to check asap but thought I'd share as they were pretty cheap - good luck :)