Anyone know why I am spotting on the day my period is due?

Mimz

Reaction score
Hi, Both my partner and I have been TTC since I had a miscarriage last year and this month my period was due on 27th April but I noticed that I am only spotting.

I am regular and my period always came on the 26th day from the 1st day of my last menstrual flow and usually it would come just after lunch or early evening on the 26th day however this time round, I realised I was spotting very late at night.

The next day my pad was empty and only when I wiped I say blood that looked reddish brown and stringy and waterlike. Towards the night of the 2nd day, I had blood on my pads but again not heavy.

My usual period lasts 3 days and usually its light-heavy-light. However my second day had almost nothing on the pad unless I wiped. Third 3 had really light blood flow and again spotting.

Am I pregnant? I also took a pregnancy test on the morning of when my period was due but it came back negative.

my nipples are painful and i have my usual period lower back pains.

Has anyone experienced the same or would be able to give me some advice on this? Its not normal and is the first time I have experienced this so am very much confused.

Thanks
Mimz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"