Anyone late on their period but still getting negative tests ?

Natty_babez

Alexa-Jayne & Daisy-Mae
Reaction score
I was due on yesterday so know it could still be to early to pick up hcg if they're low but I'm never normally late and I've had nothing but also had 3 negative tests has this happened to anyone and then they went on to have a positive result later ??

Xxx

Do you know the exact date of ovulation and your luteal phase? The length of our cycles vary during the year with everyone having a shorter than normal and a longer than normal cycle. Could this be your longer cycle?

I do know one person who tested positive a few days after AF was due and I have heard stories of this happening.

Good luck to you!

Since having my little girl and being on no birth control I have been quite in touch with my body so I don't know the exact date i ovulated but whenever I do every month I get period type pains which I had and also had "hopefully" an implantation bleed last Thursday. My cycle is normally 28 days and I can guarantee by the time I'm supposed to get my period I start with spotting but up to now I've had nothing at all. I can't remember how I felt when I fell pregnant with my little girl to compare it and I found out quite late on with her I think it was about 6 weeks.

I am so hoping for a postive result I'm constantly on Google and trying to find any clues it's driving me mad !!

Xxx

I was just looking at another post but I can't remember which one. However, the woman state that her doctor said it's common to test positive a week after AF is missed. I hope that is the case with you!

I really hope this is the case for me to fingers crossed I hate this waiting it's bringing back all the bad memories of when we were trying for our little girl

Xxx

I'm in the same boat as you. AF was supposed to come yesterday but nothing. Tested this morning and it was BFN. Not quite sure what is going on. I chart and use OPK, so I'm sure of when I ovulated.

I can't stop Googling either, even though I know i won't get any answers from there as every one is different! It's driving me nuts.

Hope you get your BFP soon!

Good luck hungryM3 fingers crossed we both get a postive soon xxx

I'm gonna try and leave it as long as I can now the later my period gets the more I'm hoping when I do do another it'll be postive. When will you be doing one ?

If I've still got a negative and no period by next week I'm going to book in at the doctors for a blood test

Xxx

I'm thinking of waiting till Saturday where I will be 19dpo? I hate seeing BFN, but also hate being in limbo. My LP is consistent, so it is strange that my period is late.

My last pregnancy which ended up in a MC, I only got my BFP at 20dpo (given that I didn't test from 17dpo). Back then, the nurse told me to wait till i was a week late before seeing the doctor as AF could be late due to stress. At that time I wasn't charting, and only using OPK, so I could have ovulated later than I thought. This time I'm pretty sure of when I ovulated.

Kinda need something to happen.. if you know what i mean… TTC is nerve wrecking!

I am 7 days late today with numerous bfns! I am regular as clockwork every 28 days without fail. I feel just the same as I did when I was pregnant with my daughter. I called the Dr yesterday and he told me that it sounds as though o am pregnant and that I should test again in a week and if still negative then go in for a blood test.

I had af cramps for a week up to my due date and worse cramps for the 3 days after due date. They are nowuch milder. I also need to pee every hour practically, have a decreased appetite, twinges in lower tummy and groin and very strong pains in the sides of my boobs/under arms. The wait is going my head in!! Hope you get your bfp 😊 xx

The anticipation is exciting but so awful all at the same time !! Let me know how you both get on fingers crossed it'll be bfp for us all 😁😁😁 I've still not come on did have slight cramping this morning but nothing else so was worried it's on it's way. My boobs were sore but seem to have got a bit better but I'm weeing loads more n my sense of smell is so strong at the minute.

I can't remember how I felt when I was expecting my little girl I have a strange feeling I might be pregnant just a gut feeling but I haven't said that out loud before coz as stupid as it sounds I feel like I'm gonna jinx myself.

When are you going to test again hopeful1983 ? I've just ordered some tests of Amazon some cheaper ones coz I've only got one cheap asda one left

Xxx

I'm out, the :witch: got me. Wonder what made my LP go up by 3 days!

Good luck to both of you. I'll be stalking to see if either of you get your BFP!

I've just done another test with my first morning wee and still negative !!!

Xxx

I know it's easier said than done… but as long as the :witch: is staying away, there is always hope!

Seriously… with TTC, i'm more in tune with my cycles but yet, sometimes the tww really drives me insane! I symptom spot… then when i see BFN, i keep thinking there is still hope and get absolutely crushed when the :witch: shows up.

I really hope you get your BFP soon!!!

That's how I feel I've got my hopes up and with each day she doesn't show up my hopes go up more and then I get a negative I feel so disheartened but then still no sign of a period !!! I'll be a week late on Sunday so I'm hoping soooooo much that I am but my hcg levels are just not high enough to detect yet.

Can some women produce low hcg levels than others ??

Xxx

I believe so. Every pregnancy is different as well. With my first MC, i got BFP the day after my period was due. With the second MC, i only got BFP a week after my period was due. Implantation date also affects this but I suppose with a week's difference, there must have been a difference in the rate HCG was rising.

I'm just guessing, since I didn't really get my betas tested.

Natty, I'm right there with you! I've googled it and there are a ton of people who didn't get their bfp until a week or more late. Is the witch still away?

I'm one day late... No clue when I ovulated. But breasts are extremely sore and have been for five days. Been getting nauseous randomly... And so tired! Maybe it's just the stress of travel, but I'll keep my fingers crossed for us both, yeah? :)

Kind of in the same situation, late by 2-3 days, this is our ttc #1, not even sure if I have any symptoms. Haven't tested yet, planning to wait for a week but super confused. 😕😏😔😓😓

Still no signs of the witch .... Me and OH had sex last night and this morning I woke up with very light pink discharge and when I googled it it says you can have slight bleeding afterwards coz it aggravates your cervix it's disappeared now tho .... Surely this can only be a good thing !!

Fingers crossed for us all 😄😄

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"