Anyone late on their period but still getting negative tests ?

Hey meeee too. My last lmp was May 31 and still nada. All my tests are realllllly faint. I have a thread with my tests plastered all over it lol. Still hoping but getting worried as this month keeps going by without a solid answer. On some other forums I've seen other ladies not getting a bfp u till being 8 weeks along and I'm like dang I wonder if that will be me.

Hope we all get the outcome we are looking for.

I'll definitely be stalking your post.

The witch turned up Friday night !!!! I am never late so don't understand why I was so late ... Maybe the worrying and anticipation caused a delay arrghhh I don't know but back to the start again

I'm gonna have a look up on here how to track my ovulation exactly and try to see if there are other things I can do to boost my chance of falling pregnany this time

Xxx

Sorry to hear AF got you. On to the next cycle! Yeah I don't know why I'm late this month too but I thought I would monitor one more month before I see the doctor if necessary.
I use clearblue digital OPK. Seems that it doesn't work for some folks here but it's worked for me every month. I always get 1 day of smiley face. I just started tempting. This would be my third cycle. I still don't see any patterns!!!! Argh. But I do know I ovulate with the temp jump.
Good luck to you!!!!

Good luck to us both for this month .... 😄😄

It's so hard for me and my other half he works away during the week and is very rarely home during the week so if I ovulate then were stuffed ... According to something I found on google it said I will ovulate the 22nd - 27th does that sound right or is that a big gap in dates ?

Xx

Is that using a generic ovulation calculator? If so, I guess it takes into consideration someone with a longer / shorter cycle, longer / shorter LP? So it is possible for it to have a wide range.

Based on my current 2 cycles after my MMC, my ovulation date has moved to CD 14. Before this it was CD 11. So my ovulation date this cycle should be around July 21st. It really depends though from person to person… and I feel from cycle to cycle though mine doesn't vary too much - plus minus one day.

2 days late here and still bfn at 13/14dpo so have not been waiting as long as most of you but I am impatient lol.

Hi, I'm now 3 days late, though Ive only had 3 proper cycles since ds was born, still breastfeeding so that may affect it, still can't help getting my hopes up as I'm usually spot on with my dates!
Fx for those still waiting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"