Anyone looking for newborn nappies?

TwoMummies

Expecting a baby girl :)
Reaction score
My little one is just about to outgrown her newborn nappies :cry:

Before I spend ages listing and photographing them just checking if anyone is on the lookout for newborn sized nappies?

Have bumgenius, bambooty, teeny fits and weenotions for sale.

possibly...depends on the condition and price (oh...and are they unisex or gender specific?). Are you looking to sell separately?

Out of interest...how long did they last for you? x

Perhaps, depending on price! definitely not interested in the BGs but maybe the teeny fits / wee notions.

As above - may be interested in the Teenyfit/WN's depending on colour, condition and price :)

Interested in the Teenyfit :)

xXx

Me... Will be stalking this thread for pics

Camera is playing up at the minute and dosn't want to upload the pics to my computer, will try again tomorrow and list the nappies I have available for now.

All the nappies have been used and are in good condition unless listed, all have been strip washed ready to go and all come with inserts and boosters although I cannot guarantee that the booster is the original one as I tend to get them mixed up (will try and make sure they are matched up as best as I can however).

Bambooty easy dry x 2 - both in strawberry design and complete with wet bag. One is quite faded other one as new.

Bambooty easy night - strawberry design.

Teeny Fit x 4 - 1 each of Mushroom Magic, Flower Power, Cherrylicious, Starburst.

Bumgenius extra small x2 - Both blue - Like new as only used once or twice due to having a girl and prefering to use the girly prints we had.

Weenotions size small - You are my sunshine design - Comes with matching t-shirt. Excellent condition.

Also have a Holden's Landing in owl print that while not outgrown just isn't working on my baby's shape if anyone is interested in that?

Not sure on prices as never sold nappies before only bought so make me an offer if interetsed in anything.

Just realised I have a few stash pics from when I was pregnant and buying the nappies so will pop them up for now while waiting to sort my camera out so you can see proper pictures of them individually, insides etc.

https://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x392/rebecca_benson1/Smallnappies.jpg

The 3 Bambooty's, Holdens Landing, Weenotion and 2 of the Teeny fits can be seen in this pic. The rest are not for sale.

https://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x392/rebecca_benson1/Prettynappies.jpg

Here is the Weenotion with the matching t-shirt and the Holdens landing.

How much are you after? :) (is it new or used? )

How much are you after? :) (is it new or used? )

It was bought used but we have only used it once as it's not a good fit on my little one. It's in very good condition with just some slight bobbling on the fleece inner which happens very quickly.

Looking for around £15 posted as paid a fair bit more and never got any use out of it.

How much are you wanting for the 2 x blue bumgenius?x

Can I have the weenotions with top and the mushroom tenny fit please? How much? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->