• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone looking to buddy?

ms sunshine

Reaction score
hi im on cd 2. im 36 and have a 2 yr old and trying for no 2. i had a cp in May and its been so frustrating not conceiving again. Last cycle my lp was 9. This has never happened before and it had to happen on the cycle that I was using as a break from bbt. So this cycle Im back on the bbt, using opks, and going to the docs on 1st Oct, and I should o a few days after that. I guess I will probably have to have my hormones checked and Im just worried there is something wrong. I didnt have an easy first pregnancy so I have waves of really wanting another baby, and then I poop my pants i case I am pg as it really was 9 months of worry, and then gutted because Im not.

So this cycle, Im not being worrying wilma lol Im going to eat well and try and loose a bit of weight only a few pound but Im at top of of my bmi, and be more positive. So does anyone want to buddy?

Hey Ms Sunshine! I'm on cd 8. Second month ttc. I'm 37 with two girls 14 and 8. NEVERTHELESS thought I'd be trying for another but I know it's now or never!! I haven't spoken to a dr just yet about getting hormones checks and all that. I have an appointment for next month. I'm pretty excited about it and dreading it also!

I've been looking for a cycle buddy. When do you ovulate? I have about a week to go..

about 2nd oct so not long now. yeah im a bit nervous have to say but ive been temping for a few months (except last cycle) and my temps were ok so hoping thats a good sign. do you use oks or do bbt?

(I think my autocorrect went crazy in my last post lol.) My FF says I'm fertile the end of this week. I use OPK. I was going to use BBT this month but I've been getting up at least once a night lately so I don't think it would work for me.

know what you mean about bbt im such a light sleeper that i wake up at everything and struggle to get back to sleep lol. my problem is to do it without waking everyone up as the stupid thing beeps...

so are you hoping for a boy or not minding either way?

Well day 1 of healthy eating (doing the sperm meets egg plan) sort of went ok. Ate a lot of healthy stuff, worked out... Then ate chocolate... I have no will power. I only want to loose a few pound so im back to where Im happy but if it increases my chances i will give it a go

I don't care if it's a boy or girl. A boy would definitely be different! ...But I'm not quite sure how to relate to a boy...and I imagine it takes a ton more energy to raise one :p

Hello ms sunshine and others,

im 36 and just started TTC this cycle. I am on cd 12 and 2nd day of high fertility viz cb opk. This is my first time TTC and I have never been pg. I also have hashimoto's disease/hypothyroidism in which I take meds everyday for it. So combined with my age I hope this doesn't make it difficult to conceive. LOve hearing everyone's experiences. best of luck to you all.

:o)

Hi CaliC! First time TTC? How exciting for you! Technically, its my first time TRYING to conceive. DDs were happys oops. :p

I Od early this month, so Im counting today as DPO 1. I didnt cramp like last month so I dont know whats going on. Eh we will see!

When do you plan on testing? Im going to start testing around Oct. 7...probably a few days before because I am impatient!

Holliems oh good luck now you're 1dpo got a few days to go me. Oh boys to me are easier, I have 3 brothers, so sort of know more about boys, but would love a little girl
whe
hi cali. whats hashimoto's disease? good luck ttc for your first.

i know this will probably only try to have 1 more baby but i dreamt i was having twins, which sounds scary but I would love 2 twin girls.

so when are you guys going to start testing? I wasnt going to test earlt after my cp but I have to say the baby bug has hit me bad now, I i've had a few friends on here all get pg so will probably test about 6dpo. Hoping to o mid next week

I think I'll test around October 7...probably won't be about to wait that long but I'm going to try!!

Hi guys hope everyone is ok. My little guy has been poorly only a cold but its gone on his chest and os ot a happy little man. Had a little stab of o pain done opk and very negative so will test again in about 2 days. But i do have my docs appointment tomorrow so he will probably arrange bloods. Im a little nervous

Aw poor little guy. Hope he feels better soon. I just got home from morning drop offs. Now I don't know what to do with myself! Took a hpt this morning. Bfn. But it's only 5 DPO. I know it's too early but I couldn't help myself.

Sunshine what are you getting blood drawn for?

It was to check my hornones but she checked my temps and said they probably didnt need doing for 6 months. I had a shirt lp for the first tine last cycle but she thinks it was a 1 off or i o'd earlier. Was thr only month i didnt bbt and my cycle went wonky typical lol. She said i need to do bbt for the next few months and if im not pg she will do bloods and see if i need meds.

yeah i used to test early with cheapies taking it under the table into bright light to see if it made a difference and could see lines lol i try and leave it now until 12 dpo but i do use opks as i have hundreds of them and can do them a few tines a day.

Hmm...maybe I should temp for a few months before I see a doc. I'd hate to go for her to only tell me to start temping lol.

I feel horrible today. I've had an upset stomach since I woke up. I took a hpt with SMU. Of course I know it's crazy early! I thought I saw a faint line when inverted but probably have line eye!

Any chance of seeing a pic? You never know. I used to be such a poas aholic lol i nornally put it against someting white then something dark as if it was going to have some magical effect. Are you going to test again tomorrow?

I think I have one test left. ...Ill probably use it in the morning and order more for next cycle. When looking at the test there's no line at all. It's only when I tweek that I see anything...and it's probably nothing! lol I'll try to upload the pic...if it doesn't work, Ill copy and paste the link...

Todays..
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=463687

When I invert it and zoom in super close I see something lol.

i see it too!! i can see it without inverting it seems to be more at the top but i think its a faint line. if your next test isnt clearer maybe test again in 2 or 3 days

I took another this morning with my LAST test...Looks like a BFN. Maybe Ill order more test this weekend. Ive been feeling horrible the last few days with a stomach ache. uuugh

Heres the link to the test this morning...not sure if I see anything...

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=463957

aww no, i cant see anything either sure i could on the other, maybe it was the way it developed or somthing. id probably test in a few days maybe if there is something maybe if there is anything it will show then :(

Ooh goodluck! Do you have any symptoms? This month feels different than last. Mainly because I didn't feel symptoms during O. Who knows if I even did! lol

So...I went out and got some .88 tests from Walmart. I couldn't help myself. I didn't test with FMU. I used SMU. :/ I dunno what to think...I'm pretty sure it's a BFN but wishful thinking!
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=464269

I'm starting to get bummed out. What if I can't get pregnant anymore? Ugh...makes me feel old. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->