• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone looking to buddy?

Beautiful pics so sweet sleeping really adorable.

Had some blood this morning was sort expecting it when eczema showed. Hopefully its not af but ive made a doc appointment for a week thurs want my hormones checking and going to ask for my progesterone to be checked in a few weeks too.

Yeah it sucks not dwelling had a few peed off days but ive got my opks just waiting on bbt thermometre to arrive broke my old one. Ive pigged out last few days so im getting back on healthy eating and start my yoga again to destress its suposed to help ttc. Looking forward to speaking to the doc next week. Least i will know whats going on. Lookig at it positively ive wondered if this was right as iwas scared of labour and being pregnant and was i over my last pregnancy as it wasnt straight forward and now i know that i could handle.

How's everything going? I haven't been to this site in a little while. I catch myself doing it then read a horror story and remember why I'm trying to stay away! Do you have a fb? If you do, look for me! Hollie m riddle.

Oh hope it wasnt with my af arriving. Id feel awful if i stressed you out. Dont know what it was but im just not thinking about it. I have a blood test scheduled or week and a halfs time to check to see if my hormones ok and progesterone level he thinks all is ok as ive been pg before. Think these red clover tablets are really working o pain seems to happen for ages really kicks my ovaries into action lol been having it since last week . Hope you and you lo is ok. My god you are nearly half way there. Will add you on fb

Inwas going to msg u on fb later lol no going on monday thought inwould have to rearrange as normally i would o at weekend but looks like i od in the last day or 2 so thats good. So guess im back in tww. How u and ur bump doing

Dont know if you still come on here hope you and babs is doing well. Didnt see this msg oops lol. Just moved house so not been on that much.

Hey. Yea I come here every now and then. About to move cross country this weekend. Uuugh I'm dreading it!!

Good luck with the move. Not long now god time has flew have you thought of any names yet

Thanks! I hope it goes smoothly. I have a friend flying in tomorrow to make the drive with me so I'm not alone. It's going to take us 3 days to get to where we're going.

Yea. We decided on the name Amelia. Both my other girls name starts with an A and I didn't want her to feel left out lol.

so glad you have had your baby so cute. dunno if you will come on here again but glad it has happened for you. i have had bloods and have low progesterone and have to re do the bloods again next cycle. least if i need meds i can get some. havnt tried last 2 cycles as hubby was in a bad accident he had a punctured lung and broken ribs as he had an accident in work, buthe is on the mend and hope to try next cycle if af every shows up. anyway good luck with your lo x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->