• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone looking to buddy?

Im really anxious to see if I am even ovulating. It seems that DH and I have BD at the right times each month. It's the only thing I can think of as a reason why we havnet gotten pregnant. That or he has bad swimmers. But he's only 22? Very active...so I dunno. If I am not ovulating anymore, is that something an OB can help with?

Yeah there was someone on here who didnt o at all and got pregnant first round of clomid so theres quite a few options. And because she had been temping they didnt have to monitor her for ages. How long have you been trying? It took us ages even though we were bding at the right time too. There is fertility yoga videos on you tube. It might sound crazy but im going to try it next cycle it csnt hurt lol havnt a clue how it works but ive tead on different sites that it does. Maybe its ghe stress relief as well

Yeah there was someone on here who didnt o at all and got pregnant first round of clomid so theres quite a few options. And because she had been temping they didnt have to monitor her for ages. How long have you been trying? It took us ages even though we were bding at the right time too. There is fertility yoga videos on you tube. It might sound crazy but im going to try it next cycle it csnt hurt lol havnt a clue how it works but ive tead on different sites that it does. Maybe its ghe stress relief as well

This will be our 3rd cycle TTC. I think Im going to have DH make an appointment with medical for a sperm analysis. I dont know how hes going to feel about that since, one, he has to cum in a cup in an office...and two, its at a military clinic. :laugh2: I imagine it would be really awkward!

I guess Ill know if Im ovulating after this cycle since Im temping. Is it possible to O and not spit out an egg? Im assuming Im still fertile. Less than two years ago I got pregnant. Lost it at 6 weeks. I think it was because of x-rays, pain meds, alcohol (not together :laugh2:). Who says you never forget how to ride a bike?! Pissssh!

Sorry about your loss. I had one a few months ago would have been 5 1/2 weeks. I sort of knew something was wrong as i had a bfp that turned bfn after a few days.

Yeah i think my hubby would freak if i asked him to test his soldiers lol

No if think if you o you release an egg. Your temp will go up a lot and if it stays high for 3 days an egg has been released. Do you get o pain? Ive not o'd only oncethat i know and that was the only month i didnt get any o pain so i imagibe if it hurts then you probably do. I think im going to take macca root. Mihht see uf i can order capsules of it. I dont rrally want anything that changes hormones as ive just stopped taling red clover blossom and that messed me cycles up when i stopped and apparently macca doesn't do that it just makes your eggs healthier so we shall see.

Afm think im out. Had a spot lots of back ache so think af will arrive tomorrow. I dont mind if im honest im relieved my lp is back to normal. On the plus i have a nice bottle of rose ready for tonight lol

DH said he'd make an appointment to get his swimmers checked. I'll believe it when I see it! I didn't get any O pain last cycle. My boobs didn't swell up and PMS didn't happen. I assumed I didn't O. The month before I had O pains starting from the time I got a +OPK. I started taking a vitamin called Femmenesse last cycle...wonder if that has anything to do with it?

This period was really heavy in the start and painful for 3 days. It was also 6 days with straight through instead of skipping a day in the middle. I wonder if that means anything.

I've been stalking charts lately and I've noticed that some girls will get a + OPK but O days before or a week later...some the day they get the +. Temping is definitely the way to go.

yeah sometimes i get pos opk and i dont o for 2 days later. i havnt ordered my maca root as it wont get here in time now but i have ordered these moon cups or menstrual cups, as i was talking to someone on here who every time she wanted to get pregnant she bd's puts in the cup so the man goo doesnt escape and it apparently keeps it in the cervix and apparently increases your chances. shes currently pregnant with baby 4. i hadnt heard of it before but been reading about it online, its worth a go. wont be very romantic after doing the deed pulling out this contraption but hey ho lol

yeah sometimes i get pos opk and i dont o for 2 days later. i havnt ordered my maca root as it wont get here in time now but i have ordered these moon cups or menstrual cups, as i was talking to someone on here who every time she wanted to get pregnant she bd's puts in the cup so the man goo doesnt escape and it apparently keeps it in the cervix and apparently increases your chances. shes currently pregnant with baby 4. i hadnt heard of it before but been reading about it online, its worth a go. wont be very romantic after doing the deed pulling out this contraption but hey ho lol

I was going to buy some Softcups too. Im worried itll get lost in there and I wont be able to get it out though lol. Im having a hard time getting DH to make an appointment to have sperm looked at. I knew I would. I wouldnt want to do it either! I imagine its pretty awkward doing your thing in a Drs office! haha

Lol yeah that's what im worried about i might tie string round the plastic bit just in case. Dont want a hospital trip to get it extracted lol maybe get one of those diy home test kits i was going to get hubby one befoee I was pregnant but he probably wouldnt have used it.

DH has an appointment tomorrow to have his men checked. I can't believe he actually made the appointment! I wonder how long it'll take to get results?

Ugh I just read he can't have sex for 2 to 5 days before. He's going even though I asked him to reschedule for when I'm on my period. I don't want to chance missing egg so this week and next are out!

How long have you got left before you o?

I only have two days before fertile window opens. I should O this weekend. Im looking forward to the TWW. I dont think Im going to chart after 9 DPO. Whats the point anyway at that point? I like the excitement of POAS and wondering if theres a faint line or not :laugh2: Im sure that will get old fast!

Well I just found out DH had at least one undecended testical when born. Dropped when he was six. From what I've been reading it makes him infertile. I guess I'll see what SA says but I think to continue trying is a waste of time.

Siiigh...So even though DH told me the same thing, his mom says she never said that and it's not true. I guess we will see what dr says. Errr

fingers crossed for you. i hadnt heard of it that making you infertile. i know they checked my sons bits when he was born to see if they had dropped but thats about it.

im having to do bbt right the way through my lp to make sure i have high temps as last cycle they were a bit up and down. first cycle ever like that - its supposed to go up and up and temps that arent really constantly high is a sign of low progesterone. if they areny high again this cycle going to take maca or vitex to fix it. im sure its just because i stopped taking red clover blossom and its thrown me a bit. usually i dont bother once ive o'd as i like to be able to sleep without thinking about it lol

ive got ages before my fertile window, about 2 weeks hate long cycles lol

fingers crossed for you. i hadnt heard of it that making you infertile. i know they checked my sons bits when he was born to see if they had dropped but thats about it.

im having to do bbt right the way through my lp to make sure i have high temps as last cycle they were a bit up and down. first cycle ever like that - its supposed to go up and up and temps that arent really constantly high is a sign of low progesterone. if they areny high again this cycle going to take maca or vitex to fix it. im sure its just because i stopped taking red clover blossom and its thrown me a bit. usually i dont bother once ive o'd as i like to be able to sleep without thinking about it lol

ive got ages before my fertile window, about 2 weeks hate long cycles lol

I hate long cycles too. They drag on forever!

I have been taking maca. Ive also had a really bad stomachache for a month. Im thinking about not taking it anymore. The box says take two tabs a day. Ive only been taking one. It's probably going to throw things off for me but I cant take the stomach cramps anymore!

As far DHs issue...Im not sure how true it is. His mom says she never told me that but DH told me the same thing so Im sure she told me that too. Shes really loopy. I guess if it never happens then Ill just have to come to terms with it and move on. I do have two healthy children, already.

lol @ loopy.

hmm might leave maca then for me if it can cause stomach ache, i might go back to red clover blossom, i got pregnant with my son using that. but just wanted to try and go natural. it stresses hubby out taking herbs, opks hpts and temps he says its clinical, which it is, but i dont see the problem in havin help. hes happy i do it so long as he never sees it lol if that makes him happy i guess. the only thing with red clover blossom is i got week long o pain that was really really bad. would love a bfp before christmas

lol @ loopy.

hmm might leave maca then for me if it can cause stomach ache, i might go back to red clover blossom, i got pregnant with my son using that. but just wanted to try and go natural. it stresses hubby out taking herbs, opks hpts and temps he says its clinical, which it is, but i dont see the problem in havin help. hes happy i do it so long as he never sees it lol if that makes him happy i guess. the only thing with red clover blossom is i got week long o pain that was really really bad. would love a bfp before christmas

I already have a sensitive stomach. It probably wouldnt hurt yours, if you dont. What does red clover blossom do? Im going to check that out.

My DH has nothing to do with the temps and opks lol. Sometimes, Ill tell him that its getting darker but hes really in the dark with all that. Im pretty sure hes completely stress free in the process of TTC because he really could care less if it happens or not lol. Thats what he says anyway. I asked him, yesterday, what he would think if I told him I was pregnant on Christmas, he said it would make him happy. That's the most Ive gotten out of him! Maybe he's not involving himself in the process of TTC because he's afraid he cant have any? I dont know.

I cant wait for the TTW. I think it's exciting. I like watching the tests as they go and wondering if I see a line or not lol. I watch a lot of "Live pregnancy tests" on youtube and I hate when they cover up the test until its time to look at them! Drives me crazy. :laugh2:

Sounds like a man thing. My hubby either changds the subject or ignores me. I know he is bothered as he was happy when i was pg a few months ago but he is just not like me i guess.

Red clover is pretty good. It cleanses and makes your organs like kidney and liver healthy in preparation of pregnancy. It balances hormones and it can fix a lot of unexplained infertility i think k it can help tone the uterus and help with scarring if i remember rightly. Its supposed to help prevent miscarriage but i know i had 1 chemical and i think ibwas pg the cycle after buy i just didnt test but ibwas 2 weeks late. It could have been my hormones gone weird from the prev cycle but eitger way didnt prevent that. Maybe its more prevents miscarriage of a healthy baby whereas mine was rejected dunno. But i tried for over a year and nothing. Took red clover for 3 months and pregnant. This time i took it 2nd cycle of trying and was pregnant 2nd month of taking. Dunno if it was definitely the red clover but it is pretty good stuff. I might go back to taking it next cycle . I know what you get with that i dont know much about vitex and the rest

You can also take it after giving birth to fix your irgans after pregnancy but i barely remembered toneat never mind take supplements lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->