Anyone Lossing Weight?

Lilbynon

2DD w/ baby to come
Reaction score
Hey gals,
Just wondering if your gaining weight, staying the same, or is it coming off?
I went to my first appointment and i had lost 12 lb, weighed in today at a week later and i've lost another 4lb, im worried that my ob is going to freck out if i lose any more. How are you gals doing

Lost 5 lbs so far, hoping to lose some more in the first trimester :D you will have it back soon. I gained a total of 70 lbs with my daughter, lost 15 at the beginning

I lost 10 in the first 10 weeks and then finally leveled off. Still holding the same weight now... wondering when the gain will start, but probably have to get to where I am eating "real people" food again first. :)

I dropped a quick 15 or so... Its coming back... :lol: I have NO Appetite at all until LATE at night... its crazy.. stomach gurgles loud its wild... lol

i have lost about 11 pounds due to ms. i hardly eat or drink anything and what i eat and drink comes right out. but i heard it is ok, baby will get what it needs. have a h&h pregnancy.

Same. I lost a lot in the first 10 weeks due to horrible ms. I think 4.5 kg, which is roughly 10 pounds. Plus I was really sick with food poisoning and gastritis this summer, so I had already lost some beforehand! I'm borderline underweight at the moment, but have levelled off since then and my doc says as long as I'm hydrated not to worry. I'm lucky enough to handle fluids during the day and take the folic acid supplement. On a good day I can take the pregnacare (instead). The baby will take what it needs from you so don't worry! Just try your best to stay hydrated. If your ms is really bad, try sucking on ice-pops or ice-lollys. Even ice cubes help!

Now just desperately hoping the ms goes soon!

Wishing you the best :)

Yes, I've lost so much weight with horrible morning sickness 12kg or around 26 pounds and it does'nt look like it's leveling out for awhile yet....

I weigh the same as I did before I came pregnant. But with my 2 other kids I did loose weight in the first trimester but I gained it all back in the 2nd and 3rd. Now, as soon as I don't feel nausea everytime I get hungry...I tend to eat a lot to stay full:winkwink: I will try to eat healthy so I won't gain too much.

I lost 6kg but I don't have it on me too lose :( I'm only 54kg so I'm freaking tiny ATM and being 175cm tall doesn't help either I'm not too worried bcoz I know it will pile on in the 2nd trimester :)

I thought I was really weird! Glad I'm not the only one losing weight... Lost about 10lbs so far.. Know I'll put it back on +some lol have no apetite atm though :( x

hi im 3rd tri but thought i would add, yes i lost weight in 1st tri as well all i wanted to eat was melon!

Ive lost about 9lbs but its going to all go back on before too long i should imagine!

yep i lost weight didnt start putting on weight until after 12 weeks, think reason I lost the weight was because i wasnt out drinking every weekend like i used too lol

I've lost about 8lbs so far. I'm well within my BMI so losing weight wad concerning me. Taljed to my dr and she said its normal and ok. As long as I keep hydrated and can keep my prenatals going than everything will be fine.

Ive lost about 6 pounds. Not eating full meals and only picking. Snacking quite alot every 2 hrs but surprised to have lost 6 pounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->