anyone m/c at about 5/6 weeks? (suppose anyone who m/c can read so please do!)

Hey YoungMummy

Sorry for your loss :hugs::hugs:

I miscarried at 7 weeks at had a ERPC on 20th Dec.

I have taken HPT and have only tested negative today. 2 weeks on.

Hope this helps xx

Hey YoungMummy

Hope this helps xx

thank you so much! mines 5 weeks on and positive so im not sure if its a new pregnancy! although ive been having lots and lots of sex!! (sorry if too much info)

can i ask what is 'ERPC' ???

i had a loss in july at abt 11weeks and took abt 2weeks for test to go neg , this one i lost on 27th the test went neg as soon as i started bleeding , sorry for you loss :flower:

Hey hun, Sorry for your loss. I lost my little one at about 5 and a half weeks. My levels dropped very fast infact it only took about a week.

Fingers crossed for you. xxx

Hey YoungMummy

Hope this helps xx

thank you so much! mines 5 weeks on and positive so im not sure if its a new pregnancy! although ive been having lots and lots of sex!! (sorry if too much info)

can i ask what is 'ERPC' ???

Hey

Not too much info don't worry! :haha:

ERPC is like a D&C where they have to remove surgically not just natural miscarriage.

I think your levels would have dropped by now so FX'd it is a :bfp:
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hey hun, Sorry for your loss. I lost my little one at about 5 and a half weeks. My levels dropped very fast infact it only took about a week.

really? i was 5 and a half weeks and ive been getting BFPs for a week and a half! thanks for ur help x

Hey Hun. My mc was at 6/7 weeks and I had bloods done week after and they had returned to normal. Have u had bloods done ? X

Hey Hun. My mc was at 6/7 weeks and I had bloods done week after and they had returned to normal. Have u had bloods done ? X

hello! :) no i havent, i didnt make my docs appointment and i havent been able to make a new one! i havent been bleeding for 3 weeks and i m/c 6 weeks today!!! my hcg started to drop 6 weeks ago today aswell !! xxx

really? i was 5 and a half weeks and ive been getting BFPs for a week and a half! thanks for ur help x

Yep really. To be honest though when i had my bloods done at the hospital the day i went for my scan to see if i had miscarriade they were already low. So they had dropped dramatically when i lost the little one.

hello! :) no i havent, i didnt make my docs appointment and i havent been able to make a new one! i havent been bleeding for 3 weeks and i m/c 6 weeks today!!! my hcg started to drop 6 weeks ago today aswell !! xxx

Well I would defo say Yr in with a chance of it being a new pregnancy chick!! As u had early mc Yr levels should have returned to normal pretty soon and if u have been having lots of nooky too!! Have Yr tests been getting darker? X

Well I would defo say Yr in with a chance of it being a new pregnancy chick!! As u had early mc Yr levels should have returned to normal pretty soon and if u have been having lots of nooky too!! Have Yr tests been getting darker? X

yea! first one was so so so light, next was darker and the final was deffoo darker! wasnt really dark though but was darker than the rest! my cb digi still says 1-2 though, last tested yesterday with that, got 2 more so going to do another digi tomo morn, a first response on weds and another digi thurs. hopefully will have been docs by then tho!x

Hey, mine was at 5 weeks and it took me about 10 days for my HCG levels to drop - i think that was the worst bit, after the excitement still 'showing' i was pregnant but i knew i wasn't :hugs:

It took about 10 days for my levels to go back to zero.

I think the time it takes to decrease depends how high your HCG was before it started to go down - IYKWIM!
Mine were only 200 at my scan at 6 weeks and 2 days later went down to 150 and by the following week were down to 4 - which they class as negative.

Hope that helps xxx

I lost mine at about 5.5 weeks and when they took my blood two days after the bleeding started, my hcg was at 1.

Hi everyone,

So sorry to hear of your losses, I suffered very early pregnancy loss over the holidays and tested negative within a week. It has only been 10 days now but I seem to be getting hot flushes more and more frequently. Has anybody had this after a miscarriage? I believe I have ovulated already but I may well be wrong.

Am going to a local clinic tomorrow to talk to somebody as my GP was not very helpful. Since it was such an early loss it seems that it's not medically acknowledged but it would have been so helpful to at least have been advised on what your body goes through at times like these.

I have had 4 m/c at that time, and normally I have tested negative about 10 days to 2 weeks after the M/c but this last time it was 5 weeks before the negative showed.

Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->