• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone near St Albans hertfordshire ?

miel

Married to an amazing guy
Reaction score
i am relocating there from San Francisco ...we be in our new home January second !
I have two sons ...Trystan will be 2 years old on December 5th and Castiel is 1 month old :)
I have to make new friends since i know no one over there :blush:

Hi there, I know this is a late reply! Just to let you know that you have made a great choice moving to St Albans! I grew up there until 18, although I don't live there anymore. It's a lovely safe place to raise your children and the schools are fantastic! I hope you are enjoying it there xx

Hi hope the move went well.
I am ttc and live about 15 mins away from st Albans.

I live in Stevenage Herts which is about 20/30mins from st albans x

hi there

my little man will be 2 in august,am about 15mins train journey away.

hope you are settling in well and st albans is treating you good! its a lovely place

I am in Harpenden which is 5 minutes from St Albans! There are sooooo many baby groups about that you will definitely meet other mummies!
When are you moving?

We are actually relocating ourselves away from Hertfordshire over to Wales and I'm also hoping that there will be friendly mums that I can meet up with!

Hi there, I'm in Welwyn Garden City which is about 20 ish mins away from St Albans. Absolutely love St Albans, went to college there and from then on aways wanted to move there! One day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->