Anyone newly pregnant?? Would love some buddys

Laraa

Mummy to a PrincEss.xxxxx
Reaction score
Hello ladies, im 4 weeks pregnant, found out a couple of days ago.
Had been trying for 6 months. This is my second child as i have a 2 year old daughter.
Still cant get over the positive test, as i really was not expecting it after sevaral negatives.

Although ive had one pregnancy it seems new again, i cant even remember when i am meant to go to the doctor to confirm pregnancy.
Would love some bump buddys to go through this beautiful journey together.

Firstly congratulations!! im Lou, 5w & 5d pregnant with my 1st!! no idea what the hell to expect! but im really excited. hormones r a little unsettled & feel slightly more tired, but other than that i feel the same! I just cant wait til my 1st scan so i can b sure all is well with my little pea!! How ru finding ur 2nd pregnancy so far?!x

Hi Laraa, I am also 4 weeks 5 days today.. i have a 10 yr old son.. so a new baby after a decade feels so different, though it was a planned thing... :)
i had my first appt yesterday. but Dr said it's too early to get anything on the screen. so i am going again next week.

Firstly congratulations!! im Lou, 5w & 5d pregnant with my 1st!! no idea what the hell to expect! but im really excited. hormones r a little unsettled & feel slightly more tired, but other than that i feel the same! I just cant wait til my 1st scan so i can b sure all is well with my little pea!! How ru finding ur 2nd pregnancy so far?!x

Congratulations to you also :) To be honest my first pregnancy was so smooth and perfect apart from the birth..so im hoping this pregnancy will also go smoothly. Im also waiting for the 1st scan to be reassured.
It very early but i do feel tired abit more but nothing major yet.

How are you getting on? when did you find out about your bfp? had you been trying for a while?

Hi Laraa, I am also 4 weeks 5 days today.. i have a 10 yr old son.. so a new baby after a decade feels so different, though it was a planned thing... :)
i had my first appt yesterday. but Dr said it's too early to get anything on the screen. so i am going again next week.

Congratulations!! :) thats fantastic news.
Well im pg after 2years and it feels all new to me aswell lol..When do you think its best to go doctors? im thinking i'll wait until 6weeks or so.
How are you feeling with this pg so far ?

Congrats all! I am newly preggo too, about 4.5 weeks now. My due date is June 4, 2012.

This will be our first baby and we have been trying since June.

I am so excited, nice to meet you all :flower:

Forgot to mention, I called the midwife and my first appt is Oct. 11, so in a week and a half...I'll be 6 weeks, I don't know if that is significant.

So far, not too many symptoms, achy boobs, slight cramping and super grumpiness-- like worse then any bad pms mood that I have experienced!

Congrats all! I am newly preggo too, about 4.5 weeks now. My due date is June 4, 2012.

This will be our first baby and we have been trying since June.

I am so excited, nice to meet you all :flower:

Welcome and Congratulations!! I think it would be nice to meet here and discuss everything to do with our pregnancies.
Have you been to the docs yet?

Forgot to mention, I called the midwife and my first appt is Oct. 11, so in a week and a half...I'll be 6 weeks, I don't know if that is significant.

So far, not too many symptoms, achy boobs, slight cramping and super grumpiness-- like worse then any bad pms mood that I have experienced!

hmm so did you not go docs then? im confused with my 1st i jst went to my local chemist and he done everythin for me, in terms of form filling and stuff.
Not sure if its still the same, i may pop down next week and have a look.

The midwife said that it's not necessary to confirm the pregnancy at the doctor, just go see them for the first appt. I am so eager to have the appointment, I think that it will seem more real then.

I am going on a cruise with my mom for 4 days, starting today so I have to tell her about it because she will know as soon as I am not drinking! It won't be too much of a surprise because she knows that we have been trying since we got married. I printed out a picture of the +hpt and put it with her boarding pass and itinerary that I printed for her, so she'll see it then! I am excited for her reaction, I am the oldest of 3 so this is her first grandchild.

@ momysbaby just wanted to say hi since im 4w5d as well =) and i also have a son who is 7yrs old. =D And its koo to have some one close to my week process =)

@laraa.. I like your name by the way. I'm 4w5d. I would like to keep up with every one on here that is close around the same weeks =D . hopefully we all have healthy 9 months =D

I found out about 9 days ago! I was late but we'd only been trying since june/july so i didnt think it'd happen so soon!!!x

Monring ladies, how are we feeling today?
My af is actually due today or 2morow..although ive had bfp there very light, so part of me thinks af may show up.
I done a test again this morning and it is a BFP but very faint but ive got awful cramping..dunno whats going on.

hello I'm a new member :) I'm 4weeks pregnant and I'm due June 3rd.2012
this will be my 3rd. baby . I have 2 sons ages 7y and 10y :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back