• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone not feel pregnant?

J

Jslyn9996

^^ haven't felt pregnant since 8 weeks. Kind if nice! Kind of weird!

I'm between either five or seven weeks (depending on if you go by LMP or conception); totally in denial because I don't feel pregnant. I could swear I was already puking at this point with DD. Ultrasound tomorrow - maybe it'll be more real then?

I was thinking the same thing too! I don't feel pregnant at all. I have felt fine and totally normal the past few days. Trying not to get freaked out!

If I wasn't so excited I would probably forget I was pregnant! I've had to ultrasounds and it still doesn't feel real! At first I was mega freaked out but since having my symptoms go away I've had a good ultrasound which helps ease my mind

I go through days of feeling kinda maybe pregnant and then days of feeling totally normal. I didn't even find out I was pregnant until I was almost 9 weeks because I feel so normal!

My first PG I felt great the whole time. This one not so much. So you ladies feeling good, enjoy it and know I am so jealous :p

I don't normally start to feel pregnant until I feel movement lol

I feel the same and it worries me as I was sick really bad with my daughter. I thought I was 7 weeks but had a scan last week which confirmed I am earlier and they only saw a sac, no baby, so have to go back next week. Terrified.

They say all pregnancies are different so clinging onto this. I know women who were fine the entire pregnancy and some who were sick the entire pregnancy!

People will say to enjoy the symptom free time but it does worry you.

Me...! I don't. I was so ill with previous pregnancies and with Ds pretty much couldn't get out of bed cos of sickness/nausea for 4 /5weeks! This time i have bouts of nausea but have only been sick a handful of times. Bit worried as i normally suffer awfully. But i do feel queasy slightly all the time and am permanently exhausted so i know i am not quite right!

Me, I don't feel pregnant at all - I almost need to leave myself a little note to remind myself :)

I've been very very lucky - I have only been sick once. It was the morning after my ultrasound at 8 weeks and it was almost a recognition that yes there is something growing in there

I am 7.5 weeks and don't feel it either. It worries me! I go to the doctor next Monday.

I feel the same and it worries me as I was sick really bad with my daughter. I thought I was 7 weeks but had a scan last week which confirmed I am earlier and they only saw a sac, no baby, so have to go back next week. Terrified.

They say all pregnancies are different so clinging onto this. I know women who were fine the entire pregnancy and some who were sick the entire pregnancy!

People will say to enjoy the symptom free time but it does worry you.

Good luck with your scan! My first pregnancy was terrible with morning sickness so this definitely is not normal to me.

Same here, wannabe! Went for my u/s today, and in my gut I knew it was too early (I knew exactly when conception was since DH and I only BD'd twice in six weeks). My OB was insisting on going by my LMP to calculate EDD. So, the perinatologist and the tech were concerned about the discrepancy. Only saw the gestational sac, maybe the beginning of the yolk sac. I don't go back for two weeks. Since it was a surprise pregnancy, I'm not emotional over it yet (that sounds horrible). I'll take it as it comes, but it makes me feel better as to WHY I don't feel pg yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->