Anyone not get BFP until a week late? Feeling like I'm lost

pitbullmomma

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I'm new, I did post awhile back about my pregnancy but I ended up having a miscarriage at 5 weeks :(. It was heartbreaking even though I wasn't far along and honestly I too my hat to each and every one of you strong ladies.

Anyway, I guess I'm hear looking for support because I haven't found very many kind boards on the Internet but you ladies seem wonderful so I'm coming out of my lurking shell. Anyway, I know you are supposed to wait a full cycle after a m/c to try again so you can better time your pregnancy (or so I've heard) and maybe that's why I'm not testin BFP but I couldn't wait. I ovulated after my m/c (earlier than my other cycles, I usually have long cycles so this was a shock) and we tried every other day and now here I sit. I'm late by a couple days and still BFN.

My BBs hurt, they're veiny (but I'm very very fair skinned) I'm having crazy dreams and my CP is still very high with creamy/lotiony all the way to stretchy CM. Headaches, exhaustion (but I work in management...I'm always tired), some twinges... Maybe it's just AF hiding, maybe I should have waited and not tried because it's hard to predict when AF will show after a m/c, but I was wondering if anyone here has ever experienced not getting their BFP until they were a few days late. I've only used the First Signal cassette type test so I haven't tried a variety of tests. I'm just bummed.

I FEEL like I'm pregnant, but I'm starting to get down. So many of my friends are now expect ion or just found out and here I am staring at another "one line" beast.

Just looking for some baby dust and any encouraging stories. SORry for the whining and if this doesn't make sense. I'm on my mobile so typing is strange. Anyone ever get a late BFP?

Thanks and good luck to all the ladies trying! You all deserve your BFPs:winkwink:

You could just be one of those ladies who doesn't get her actual BFP until a week late. It is possible. Good luck hun :hugs:

Hi pitbullmama- first, I'm sorry for your loss. I don't have any personal stories, but I am in the same boat. AF was due 4/9... The last time I tested was Saturday and it was a BFN... My boobs just started hurting so I don't know what to think. I am going to test again tomorrow. When will you test again? We can keep each other company until we find out either way! :)
Lots of baby dust to you!!!

Fingers crossed for you. I am also in my 1st cycle after mc at 4 weeks, we didn't really intend to try again right away, but it happens :) I don't test or temp for O but my body tells me it was probably last Friday or sat, so I'm still too early to take a hpt. You're still in until AF shows :hugs:

And this board is awesome, so much love and support :)

Fellowes79 Yes, let's wait together! I need a buddy. I don't know when I'll test again trying to wait until my birthday on the 28th but I honestly don't think I can. Test I took yesterday was a BFN but I noticed 2 Evap lines? Which was strange. LIKe there was my control line then two Evap lines. So maybe I got a bad test? The cassette looked strange before I took it but I just brushed it off. Maybe ill test sooner. Cp still high this morning and still lotiony. BBs are sore and I'm grumpy. How are you doing?

Kwynia - thank you! It feels welcoming here

Hi ladies!!

Pitbullmomma - I LOVE your name! I too am a "pitbull momma" and he is the best!! I am so sorry for your loss. We are in pretty similar boats though. I had a MC on 3/21 at 6w+3D. My doctor also told me to take a break until my first AF and then we would start my meds again next month...well DH and I were not "actively trying" but we DTD for fun one night and since I know my body so well now I am 99.9% sure I ovulated the next day. I am now 10dpo and my boobs have gotten increasingly more sore ever since 7dpo. The only 2 times my boobs have been this sore in the past were the only 2 times I have been pregnant. I am going to wait until tomorrow morning to test.

Keep me posted on how things go for you!

Pitbullmomma- that's annoying about the evap lines! I have sore BBs and am extremely grumpy. Everything DH is doing is annoying the crap out of me, haha. (Love him more than anything don't get me wrong haha)

Well I'm out :cry: AF showed with a VENGEANCE. I'm so damn MAD which is probably just my hormones. I even snapped at baby's father. I felt bad for my employees today.

UGH! I thought this was my month. Just hoping I'm extra fertile this next cycle. Maybe I'll get pg around Mother's Day. Thatd be nice! Thanks for all of your support ladies and BABY DUST IN ABUNDANCE for you all.

So sorry pitbullmomma! It is my understanding that our bodies are more fertile for the 3 months following a m/c. I hope it works out for you next month!

I know what you mean about being super grumpy. I am as well. Everything is so irritating! No AF yet for me but I took a test yesterday morning and it was BFN. Then yesterday I saw a friend post on FB that she is 9 weeks pregnant and due the exact day I would have been due had I not miscarried last month. Then we babysat a 7 month old who's aunt has custody of her because her 19-year old mom doesn't want to stop doing drugs and partying to take care of a baby. I cried myself to sleep last night.

I will keep you guys posted on how the month goes on for me.

hope you feel better kantny9, sometimes it feels like too much :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->