Anyone not get their bfps until af due or after?

Sarah_16x

Mum to Jayden & pregnant
Reaction score
Hi everyone, hope you don't mind me posting it here.

I was due my period 2 days ago on Wednesday 22nd according to the Internet with my average cycle day of 31 days.

Still no sign of af but it's not end of the day yet...

I've been having cm, sore boobs especially near under my arm and other day I had some sort of pain in my left side.

Still getting bfn's only when I really squint do I think I see something.

With my miscarriage in 2010 I don't think I found out till a while after af was due. But I could of calculated that wrong.

Anyone else not get their bfp until af due or after af was due ?

Xx

With my youngest i just knew pretty much from dot that i was pregnant bought some cheap strip test and kept testing 6 days before af due i bought first response bfn so kept doing cheap ones then day af due didnt arrive i bought a store one and that was when i got my first faint bfp

I got my bfp the day after my af was due, the same as you unless I really squinted I couldn't see anything before this even though I was quite sure that I was because I just felt 'different' somehow, good luck fingers crossed you get your BFP!

When I take pictures I think I can see something without squinting but in real life I have to squint xx

Do you have a picture of your test Sarah? Iv heard of many people who have gotten late bfps, good luck hunni

I've posted it in pregnancy tests xxx

I'm on baby #4, all of them were different. With my first I had very irregular periods and I didn't get my Bfp until I was 6 wks pregnant already, confirmed 3 weeks later through ultrasound I was 9w1d. And I tested the day I thought af was due, then a week later all bfn. Then the next week faint Bfp. Weird, but it happens. With my second I. Didn't get a Bfp till the day af was due and i had been testing everyday starting 5-6 days prior. With my third and this one i got a faint Bfp on a frer 6 days early.... so, who knows!

I didn't get my BFP until 5 weeks. AF in march only lasted about a day. Was testing almost daily with all same type of test. For about a week, the tests were turning positive only after the time frame expired. Got a digital test and came up pregnant. Turns out pregnancy is dating from AF in January.

Both of my pregnancies now I've gotten my BFPs only right when AF was due or a couple days after. And the first days are always super duper faint. With my daughter, the very first bfp took several minutes to show up so I didn't notice it til like twenty minutes later and I assumed it was an evap. Next day I got a line but it was so faint it didn't show up in pics and I really wasn't convinced. Stayed that way until a few days later when I finally got a "real" positive on the same test. This time around, the exact same thing happened but I knew it was positive from the get go just based on the previous experience. And this is always after AF is due. And I should add with both pregnancies now I ended up with actually rather higher than average HCG levels.

And I have a friend who swear to God never got a bfp until 12 weeks! And an ultrasound confirmed the gestation! So while it's probably not the most common thing, it is absolutely 100% possible.

Good luck!!

I just got my BFP but I haven't had AF since Feb 17, unfortunately I have no idea how far along I am but my clearblue weeks estimator said I'm only 3-4 weeks. Best of luck!

I just got my BFP but I haven't had AF since Feb 17, unfortunately I have no idea how far along I am but my clearblue weeks estimator said I'm only 3-4 weeks. Best of luck!

CB estimator means 3 weeks since conception! Lol so you're probably 5-6 weeks pregnant.....

I didn't get a BFP until the day my period was due and even then it was only a super faint barely there line. The next day I got a better line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->