Anyone not ill this time?

bumble b

Reaction score
With my 2 previous successful pregnancies i had awful sickness to the point i was on meds to stop me. It was all day long, head in toilet kind of thing.
Well this time i've had waves of nausea, odd rush to loo but 95% of the time i feel fine.

I'm scared there is something wrong :( my tests progressed and i got 3+ on digi at right time.

Anyone else had it like me and everything been fine? I'm paranoid as i've had 4 losses so it's made me a bit crazy lol xx

No sickness this time for me either and I'm 10 weeks today (fingers crossed). I have been using my fetal Doppler just to reassure myself all is well and the baby's heart has been beating away each day :)

I have a doppler but i'm not far enough along yet? When did you find hb?

I have a scan on thursday, i'm scared xx

This is my first but I had no morning sickness. Occasional whiff of nausea early on but that's it.

I didn't try the Doppler until I was 12+6 and it was hard to find heartbeat at first but I have anterior placenta too...

Can't wait for your scan update :)

I have a doppler but i'm not far enough along yet? When did you find hb?

I have a scan on thursday, i'm scared xx

I found the heartbeat at 8 and a half weeks. It's tricky but a lot of women can find it from 8 weeks on. That being said don't worry if you don't because it could be because of where the baby implanted and you'll drive yourself crazy! Until 12+ weeks the uterus and baby are still behind your pubic bone so if you do try you'll have to angle the wand slightly downward toward your cervix instead of at a 90 degree angle to your body. A lot of women do t find it because they are searching too high.

This is my first. No sickness for me either. Occasional feeling of nausea but I'm told we are very lucky! I'm 12+3. I was worried in the beginning and I kept saying things like "if theres even a baby in there!". For sure there is. I should look into a Doppler!

Im 14 weeks and no sickness. I had 3 others I was constantly sick with to the point of dehydration with one. Ive been worried about this as well cause Ive never experienced it and always heard the sicker you were the healthier the baby was. Well my OBGYN just says not to worry, Im one of the lucky ones and many women do not have any morning sickness.
I have had some nausea, mostly about 4-6am while Im still in bed but my doc thinks its my sugar dropping cause of my Metformin cause I take it right before bed so not sure if its even baby related. Ive had just a few bouts of nausea during the day and thats it.
With this one, Im a stay at home Mom now so I dont get up until 8-9. The others I was working and was up by 4am usually getting sick by 5:30am and lasting a few hrs. Im just wondering if that has anything to do with it? I wonder if Im pretty much sleeping through it and just getting the nausea cause I did get up early twice to go somewhere and both times was the closest I have come to actually throwing up. Still never did though?
Ive been taking a Super B complex and the doc says B vitamins in general are awesome at fighting morning sickness so it may be because of that as well. Are any of you that arent sick taking extra B vitamins? I take the chewable ones because Metformin wont let your body absorb the regular ones as well.

This is my fourth baby and I am 9+3 no sickness, mild fatigue, I fell perfectly normals. To answer the question about the extra B supplement. I take a whole food source vitamin with folate in it and it's amazing. I also take D3, an extra B and a vitamin C. I am a mom to three boys.

So far I haven't been sick but I sure feel sick. I was very sick with my daughter so this is new. Not sure if the constant feeling sick is worse or actually being sick!

Interesting! I take D3 as well along with Fish Oil, my prenatals, folic acid and My Super B Complex has added C.

Interesting! I take D3 as well along with Fish Oil, my prenatals, folic acid and My Super B Complex has added C.

So we are both taking added extra vitamins. Interesting we are Botha taking B, D and C added to daily vitamin. My vitamin is whole food source so I attribute lots of good with that.

Scan was amazing! Measured a day ahead. Will post a picture later :)

I had some blood work done that showed almost no Vitamin D so she added the D3 and thats when she explained that Metformin would not let you absorb the B and to switch to chewable Super B. i feel so much better after adding those to what I was already taking.

Here is our little baby :happydance: The did find a big cyst on my ovary today though but baby looks great & they'll check cyst in 4 weeks time :)

Attachments

• 20160331_151158.jpg
    20160331_151158.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 4
I am 7 weeks and feel mostly fine. I have tender breasts and fatigue, waves of Nashua but no vomiting. With my son, daughter, and angel babies I was quite sick.

Ultrasound on the 7th so we will see how that goes.

I am guessing everything is fine though! No bleeding or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->