Anyone NOT like Glee?!

A

AppleBlossom

I watched it once and hated it, just reminded me of a glorified version of high school musical except instead of making up their own crap songs they're ruining everybody elses. Everyone I know seems to be obssessed with it but I just don't like it. Am I alone?

Normally id be agreeing with you wholeheartedly Bex, but theres just something about it :lol: I dont really know what ... hot guys maybe? :muaha:

I cant stand this at all , i think its the most stupidest thing i have ever seen!

So many people like it though! I have no idea why i really dont!

Nope I dont like it and I dont get all the hype

can't stand it - and if I have to hear another rubbish cover on MTV, I'll go mad!! I've reached the point of no return with 'Don't Stop Believing'. I hate High School Musical, too. There's something a bit too shiny about it all! Or am I just a grump!? lol

can't stand it - and if I have to hear another rubbish cover on MTV, I'll go mad!! I've reached the point of no return with 'Don't Stop Believing'. I hate High School Musical, too. There's something a bit too shiny about it all! Or am I just a grump!? lol

:rofl:

I separate it from High School Musical (which I HATED) because of the humor- I mean, while there were jokes in HSM it was very... Disney. I think I watch it pretty much for Kurt and Sue Sylvester :haha:

i like it but i like things like tht anyway although i can fully admit that it is crap really i just cant help myself.
my hubby on the other hand hates it and actually leaves the room when it is on ha ha ha

If im being honest ive never actually watched it, but the adverts are enough to put me off!! :)

why do they all sound like chipmunks?

I liked it to start with but nooooooo not anymore.

I can't stand it.. it really is like high school musical! Too cheesy for me!

haha! We love it! Gleeks we are!

The music/dancing bits are soooo cheesy but the humour inbetween is goooood! and Sue is funny!!!

I don't like it. I feel like I'm the only one. I watched the first few episodes and I just couldn't get into it. I don't understand the appeal. I LOVE music and I love musicals, but I think it's cheesy. Bad acting.

YES! Finally I have found somewhere where people agree that Glee sucks :blush:

I just don't get it. When they all start singing I just get so embarrassed.. And I love musicals etc to death! It's just something about this one.

And it is so annoying how there are so many songs being played on the radio and in the charts that are Glee versions of older songs. I rather buy the old version, thanks. All they keep yapping on about on especially Radio 1 and a lot of celebrity news site is Glee this and Glee that and OMG!!1 this person is going on Glee. In a year the hype will be over.

i do watch it but must admit i do feel embarrassed when it gets so unbelievably cheesy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->