Anyone NOT like Glee?!

If im being honest ive never actually watched it, but the adverts are enough to put me off!! :)

Totally agree Cassandra! As for me I loved - still do - High School Musical. Mmm Zac Efron and Lucas Grabeel :haha:

Me! :growlmad:
If they release another s**t cover on MTV i may have to go mad :)

Liked it at first, but then it got boring. I still love that gay guys dancing though :rofl:

Me! :growlmad:
If they release another s**t cover on MTV i may have to go mad :)

God I know... ruining perfectly good songs with vile cheese... grrr.

I hear a song intro and think, Oh I love this soneg! Then someone starts thinking and then I think, Oh ffs, it's a Glee cover :dohh:

OMG, I cant staaaaaand it!!!!!!!!!! UGGHHH, I have never been a fan of those cheesy shows where everyone busts out singing every five seconds!!!! Cheese Ball City!!!! LOL!!!!! The only time I like live singing is in a live stage play where I expect it, LOL!!!!!:wacko:

I have a bittersweet relationship with Glee. I don't watch it religiously or wait for it to come on TV but if pushed, very bored and with nothing else to watch or do I'll go to TV catch-up and watch the most recent episode.
Saying that, I have to fast forward through the singing because that really gets on my nerves. I can't stand listening and wacthing them prance around singing cringe worthy songs.

Do we have a facepalm emote? :haha: -> :dohh: <- BnB facepalm :haha:

I've never managed to sit through a whole episode and really don't get the hype! ah well... if it makes you happy :|

I am a self-confessed music snob and to hear them ruin song after song makes me really angry!! :wacko: And what makes me even angrier is that people buy this rubbish thinking its music:growlmad:

Oh my god. Trying to watch it now. Cringworthy!

My OH just said "wtf is this butchering the only Eminem song I like?!?! Oh.. Glee"

I can't stand it either. I just don't see the appeal at all, it's soooo tacky!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->