Anyone noticing darker hairs growing?

wifey2013

Reaction score
I don't know if I'm crazy or not but I seem to have darker hairs all over! I'm 10 weeks 5 days today. I always had some light hairs on my stomach but now they are dark and really noticeable. Same thing on my arms - much darker hair, and lots of hairs in places I don't want them (ie. nipples & chin). Is anyone experiencing this as well?

I did with ds and I've noticed the hair on my top lip is growing quicker. I'm dark anyway but I noticed hair on my belly is growing darker again.
I've heard it's a sign of having a boy
Xx

I did with ds and I've noticed the hair on my top lip is growing quicker. I'm dark anyway but I noticed hair on my belly is growing darker again.
I've heard it's a sign of having a boy
Xx

Thanks - if that's the case my husband will be over the moon LOL.

Mine is still the blond color, but SO much more of it. It was the same when I had DS!!!!!

I feel like a Sasquatch! :haha:

Hoping this means we are having another boy, but either way, I am just one hairy lady!

Dee

I have got the same Hun couldn't tell u what we are having as didn't find out lol xx

Def not alone.. I've always had darker hair and peach fuzz on my tummy but now I look like wooly mammoth lol if it means boy then hubs will be over the moon lol we aren't finding out though so he'll have to wait and see.

I had this last pregnancy and it was a boy. Don't have it this time around so I wonder what that means... maybe nothing. But hopefully not! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->