Anyone NTNP for #3

I'm a c-section momma:cry: So I'm dreading that.. I would LOVE to experience a natural birth and find it very disappointing that I never will.. That's kind of why I just want to have my third and get it over with!! My first was an emergency c-section after 12 hours of hard labor on a max dose of pitocin, and because of there mistakes it ended in an emergency c-section.. Second was a planned c-section but went into labor a month early!! Still had to have the c-section though (although I tried to get them to let me labor, they wouldn't) and they called it an emergency c section as well.. I guess either way, it's a new baby and it's going to be amazing!!

I'm so sorry to hear that you haven't gotten to experience the birth you wanted. :hugs: Is there a reason why they won't let you try for a VBAC?

Well, they wouldn't allow a trial of labor with #2 because of the births only being 13 months apart and in Canada after having 2 c sections you don't have much of a chance in having a vbac.. I'm hoping to meet with a midwife when I do get pregnant to see if I have ANY chance at all for at least a trial of labor!! I so badly want to experience a natural delivery!!

I'm a c-section momma:cry: So I'm dreading that.. I would LOVE to experience a natural birth and find it very disappointing that I never will.. That's kind of why I just want to have my third and get it over with!! My first was an emergency c-section after 12 hours of hard labor on a max dose of pitocin, and because of there mistakes it ended in an emergency c-section.. Second was a planned c-section but went into labor a month early!! Still had to have the c-section though (although I tried to get them to let me labor, they wouldn't) and they called it an emergency c section as well.. I guess either way, it's a new baby and it's going to be amazing!!

Well aslong as your baby is delivered safe and well i guess it doesnt matter how they are born! i must admit i have been extremely lucky with both of my two labours! So i cant complain at all! Is there any reasong why they wouldnt let your try for a vbac delivery 2 nd time round? x

Just seen your reply lol so scarp the question i asked haha. Aw yeh deffinatly ask it would be good for you to experience it if you can x

I agree!! I have experienced labor but never got to pushing or anything and would love to experience it!!

OO lilninga, i feel for you. My first was a csection. I was in tears, i didn't want to have it, but here in us doctors make much more money doing csections so i ended up having one too. My second was vbac and it felt much better than csection. Maybe you can try for vba2c? It is possible, if you find the right doctor.

Yes, im scared of the morning sickness and mood swings more than the labor. I think labor is exciting. Well, mye second was very easy. Thad an epidural and i watched a movie. I pushed for about 5 minutes and she was out. OOI hope we all can have labors like that.

I was very upset about my first c section as well.. and to top it off, it was because of the doctors mistakes that I had to have it and they didn't do the epidural right and I felt the whole thing!! Most horrifying thing ever.. needless to say I didn't feel bad when I had a panic attack on the operating table with my second.. Turns out that one wasn't so bad hahaha but I don't wanna go through it again unless I HAVE TO, so I will explore my options and see what I can come up with!!

As for my pregnancies, they were a breeze!! I never had any morning sickness or anything, very easy pregnancies and actually loved being pregnant!!

I was very upset about my first c section as well.. and to top it off, it was because of the doctors mistakes that I had to have it and they didn't do the epidural right and I felt the whole thing!! Most horrifying thing ever.. needless to say I didn't feel bad when I had a panic attack on the operating table with my second.. Turns out that one wasn't so bad hahaha but I don't wanna go through it again unless I HAVE TO, so I will explore my options and see what I can come up with!!

As for my pregnancies, they were a breeze!! I never had any morning sickness or anything, very easy pregnancies and actually loved being pregnant!!

You felt the entire C-section!? :shock: I am so sorry. That had to be so terrible. :hugs:

Oo no, i can't imagine feeling the c section. :(

But its over now. Try to find someone who agrees and does vbacs, maybe they will help with your next labor and you'll be able to get the birth you want.
Yes, doctors suck! My c section was also because of the doctors but i didn't know any better so i agreed to everything. For the second one i did a lot of research so they couldn't mess with my knowledge! But i also changed the doctor!

I really hope that in the end it workd out for you. But if you do have another c section, just think that its gonna heal soon and you will forgrt about it.

Thanks!! Yes, I felt the whole c section!! My sons birth is a crazy story and a very long one so I won't bore you ladies with all the details!! I had the c section for a good reason though (my sons heart rate dropped for the second time and they couldn't get it back up with all their attempts, it was dangerously low and he needed out) So I don't regret that part, but the part I'm mad about is all the mistakes they made during labor that resulted in me not being ready to deliver him when he needed to be born!! If they hadn't messed everything up so bad, I know I would have been able to get him here, that's the hard part!! With the next one, I will definitely be doing my research and finding out if I qualify for a trial of labor and will avoid a c section if I can!! If it ends in a c-section, I'll be ok with that, but I at least need to try!!

momof2tobe - How come you had to have a c section!?

I was 2 days overdue and i hsd sharp pains at night. Not contractions, i think it was gas. I went to the hospital in the morning to make sure everything was ok and it was. They decided to induce me since I was there! She was not ready to come out! So after pitocin, epidural and only like 3 hours the doctor decided that its better not to wait. I was 4 cm and i wanted to wait but for some reason I was scared of him. So i agreed and had a c section. :(

I was 2 days overdue and i hsd sharp pains at night. Not contractions, i think it was gas. I went to the hospital in the morning to make sure everything was ok and it was. They decided to induce me since I was there! She was not ready to come out! So after pitocin, epidural and only like 3 hours the doctor decided that its better not to wait. I was 4 cm and i wanted to wait but for some reason I was scared of him. So i agreed and had a c section. :(

Oh my gosh! That sounds like a horrible doctor! :growlmad:

That's why I changed him :).
Yes some doctors are really bad. I wanted to change While I was pregnant but i didn't know anybody who would accept my insurance.
Well, its Over now and i will just tell everyone to stay away from those doctors.

Omg!! I'm sorry that happened to you!! That's so brutal and totally unfair!!

That's fine, i quickly forgot about it.
Let's hope for natural and painless births for our 3rds!

hi im hoping for a 3rd , I have 2 son's age 11 and 6 , but im not done yet I don't think ,
I have stage 2 endometriosis and don't want to wait anymore as my pains each month are terrible so a hysterectomy is on the cards I think .
so a baby girl would be nice before that happens .

also im 33 so id be 34 when last baby born , and for me and its just my opinion I wouldn't wanna be any older and pregnant .
x

Hi noshowjo :wave: I hope it happens quick for you so you can get your hysterectomy and stop being in so much pain. :hugs:

Hi and welcome!! I also hope it happens quick for you!! Not fun dealing with all that!!

Hi welcome. I agree! hope it happens quick for you!!

My af has been and gone and thats the first one since having my coil removed so can officially start 'not trying' now lol i am hoping indont become a little obssesed need to keep calm this time round :) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->