Anyone NTNP for #3

bellaloo

Reaction score
Anyone here that's not trying but not preventing their 3rd? I have 2 boys 3 1/2 and 14 months. Very nervous about adding a 3rd but it feels right x

I Am!! I have a son (18 months) and a daughter (5 months) Crazy I know hahaha!! But I know I want 3 kids and want them close together so I'm ready to welcome a third baby anytime it wants to come!!

Aw wow thats lovely they are so close your brave though haha i am very scared about having a 3 rd but really want to have 1 more so am excited at the same time lol x

Me too! :) my two girls are just over 2 and 1. We also know that we want 3 and like you said it just feels right. My husband would have another like today if he could! Hehe
I'm excited I'm not the only one with little ones and wanting one more. But why wait right?

Me too! My kids are 19 months and 3 months, and we're NTNP our 3rd. :flower:

This is awesome!! I have always wanted at least 3 and always wanted them very close!! My siblings and I are all basically a year apart and I LOVE IT!! 3 feels right for me and I'm happy to welcome a third anytime it wants to come!!

Aw well its nice to have ladies with children close in age as mine are fairly close to so im not the only mad one doing it we can all go through it together lol xx

Nope! Definitely not the only one!! I love them being so close!!

Hi ladies hope u dont mind me jumping in I have 13, 12 yr olds and a 4 mth old hubby said youngest needs a playmate like my other 2 close in age so currently ntnp 9dpo happy whenever we are blessed :)

Hi!! That's awesome!! I wish my hubby would agree to four but I had to push for three so I'm happy for that!! I'm currently waiting to O.. doesn't seem like it's ever gonna happen!! I'm still nursing my baby (5 months old) and cycles are all over the place! Last cycle was 53 days with only a 5 day LP.. Hoping for better luck this month!!

I love them being so close too :). I think i just had my ovulation yesterday so we'll see what will happen. I guess we are more trying than preventing. If we could we would try for a boy and prevent a girl :)

We are ntnp in a way that I'm not charting or anything and just decided to pull the goalie!! I know the exact day I ovulate as I get a cramp and hubby would like a boy so we'll just BD on that day and a couple days after and whatever happens happens!! I am pretty sure that my fertile days are starting today and can't wait to give it a go and see what happens! I'm not in a hurry by any means as DD is still only 5 months and nursing so it would be ok if it didn't happen right away but I would like it to happen before she's a year old!!

Aw ive just had my coil taken out at the beggining of the month so i am waiting till my next af to arrive before we start 'not' trying lol i am doing the same as you lilninja im not keeping track of o days last time i used opk's x

I was thinking...lol we actually have to go through labour again for these 3rd children we want haha are we mad lol x

Yes! Plus all the 9 months with morning sickness, pain and aches, gaining weight and feeling like an elephant, mood swings etc... we are crazy to want that again :)

Lol bless us hahaha to be fair im not actually really dreading the pregnancy but i know i will be moaning when i actually am lol although when i was in labour with my second i didnt have any pain releif and i remember thinking im never doing this again lol never thought i would be planning a 3 rd at that point hahaha x

I actually get kind of excited about labor, so I'm not dreading that, but I do dread the achy hips in the second half of the pregnancy.

I know what you mean about the looking forward to it. It is exciting knowing that your going to be meeting your baby soon etc :) i guess if it was that bad we wouldnt havr gone back a second time lol

Well, I guess I should mention that I had epidurals both times, so that helped. I pushed for three hours with my first, which was pretty miserable, but my second birth was great.

I'm a c-section momma:cry: So I'm dreading that.. I would LOVE to experience a natural birth and find it very disappointing that I never will.. That's kind of why I just want to have my third and get it over with!! My first was an emergency c-section after 12 hours of hard labor on a max dose of pitocin, and because of there mistakes it ended in an emergency c-section.. Second was a planned c-section but went into labor a month early!! Still had to have the c-section though (although I tried to get them to let me labor, they wouldn't) and they called it an emergency c section as well.. I guess either way, it's a new baby and it's going to be amazing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->