Anyone NTNP with fertility issues or after fertility treatment ... ?

mummyatlast

Mummy && NTNP <3
Reaction score
Took us a year to get pregnant which we then lost at 7 weeks ... then we got pregnant with our little girl through IVF.

She's 4 months now and we haven't used any contraception ...

I've already had 3 periods this months was late!! Got super excited!! :dohh:

:flower:

I took clomid but got pregnant everytime since losing 115lbs I have had regular cycles and Ovulated every month

We are going to NTNP after it took us 19 cycles to concieve this little guy thats only 1 month old. We didnt end up using fertility medicine, I was fixing to start clomid on my june 2011 cycle but ended up getting pregnant with no help in may 2011. I don't want birthcontrol and honestly don't ever want to ttc again. Just let it happens if it happens.

we plan to ntnp when our lo is 7 months no fertility treatment butt had 2 mcs after my dd and was put onprogesterone :)

Tabitha 115lbs?! Well done!!
That's a lot of weight to lose, you must be very proud :thumbup:

You all seem quite laid back ... I'm stressing over trying already lol

And I agree actual trying is so, so hard when it just doesn't happen ... we're gona wait two years before we start trying, trying. That's the plan anyway lol

:flower: :kiss:

Thanks! I got pregnant my first cycle not sure how??? I must be a fertile turtle

I had my little girl 8 1/2 months ago and we had ICSI to get her, not used any protection but still no BFP :mad:(((( But on the plus side we have a brother or sister on ice for her :mad:) Good luck xxx

my litlle girl has just turned 1 it took 4 half years to concieve her and we ended up with ivf to concieve her, we havnt used contraception at all since around 6 months but its only been since last month that ive monitored my cycle last month my cycle was only 26 days and i think (according to opk) i ovualted on day 18 i have pcos too so cant imahine me falling naturally at all i used to have fairly lonbg cycles before dd normally around 31 days but they are much shorter now since having her x

Hi guys.....We have two boys 8 & 6 both of which were IVF...been married for 11 years and never used protection. My boys were my only pregnancies....until January when out of the blue I found out I was pregnant! We were very shocked to say the least. Sadly I miscarried at 9 weeks. We are in the process of ttc again, currently 2 dpo...fingers crossed. So ladies all of you w fertility issues I am living proof that IT CAN HAPPEN!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->