Anyone nuts like me?

Alchemist

Reaction score
I think I am a bit made but having to WTTC for 1 and a half years had made me a bit looney. I have a secret stash of maternity clothes (which i bought on sale) at my best friend..... I have a gazillion OPKs and (now I am embarrassed) i just bought a belly band last month......:blush:

anyone out there as crazy as me or should i shut up now?

he he

Theres aknock at the door...... the men in white coats have come to take you away. No really... theres nothing like being prepared is there. :hugs:

ha ha.... i like men in white coats - that boads well for my falling pg....

ok, i left out having won a rocking chair at a raffle.....aaarrrgggghhhh:muaha:

Nah, it's all good. I have put a pillow in my shirt to see how I would look pregnant. :rofl:

Nah, I'm just as obsessed about it as you are! I've been trying going through the baby fever for the last two or three years, and just finally got my hubby to agree to start trying probably late this summer! I haven't bought any maternity clothes, but it's pretty much all I can think about. :rofl: However I have been doing research on OPKs, prenatal vitamins, and just trying to get myself in good physical shape.

I just think it must be a girl thing. :headspin:

I am feeling the love. Haven't bought anything yet but you know I know where you are coming from..

Ha ha ha

You keep the bottom drawers filing up. there is nothing wrong with bagging a bargain.

Mostly at weekends I ars eating...... carrots

You are not alone. I had a m/c, and I still continue to buy baby stuff. My baby pile is getting bigger and bigger. A maternity girdle is on my list. Oh yes, I still have my baby list, that includes my baby reading list as well. I still check out baby books from the library.

hey honey - sorry about the m/c - thats pretty sucky....
I have already read all my pregnancy books, I have decided I should start reading about how to look after newborns ha ha. By the time the bab comes, I'll be reading where to school him/her ...:)

I already have the girdle - been dying to stuff pillows in it to see how it looks ... but i think I will save it for REALLY broody moments

Thank goodness I read this Im not going insane there's more of you out there, pregnancy books,clothes galore and i cant help checking out websites everytime I log on. Have even started my vitamins.Im driving my friends mental as I just want to talk babies even my partner begins to yawn....sometimes jst feel like I could pop with excitment and when we agreed to ttc after m/c I wanted to tell the world not sure what ill be like when the bfp comes xxx

I have even started reading childbirth books - pretty interesting and it takes away the broodiness somewhat.......it looks pretty damn painfull:argh:

^Which ones are you reading? I have a few on my wishlist.

Breech Birth by Benna Waites
Active Birth by Janet Balaskas
Birthing from Within by Pam England
Gentle Birth Choices by Barbara Harper

and I have Ina May's Guide to Childbirth by Ina May Gaskin on the way. I also have Heart and Hands which is a midwifery textbook.

I like to watch women give birth on Youtube. I could send a few links if anyone wants. I looked uncomfortable, but it looks like something I can definitely get thru. I also keep in mind that the pain is there for a reason-to increase the endorphins (feel good hormones) in mom's system after birth. ;) The only thing that looked really excruciating was a nuchal hand. Yikes!

Oh yes, and my sling is on the way. Yaaaay! Bad news though, the ebay seller from which I purchased a receiver blanket never mailed it. I had to open a dispute and contact ebay staff. Grrrr!

ha ha...... wow. i wanna stick with you with my questions.....um what is a nuchal?

Nuchal hand-when the baby's head and hand come out together during birth. Ouch!!!

how odd. never heard of that???? but then again, havent heard of much when it comes to childbirth..... so what have you decided? natural or C section?

Alchemist, have you started buying baby blankets by any chance? I'm not sure how many or which ones I really need. I'm thinking of getting 1 woven kinda thick one, 1 or 2 swaddles, and 1 or 2 receiving. Hmmmm.

Oh yes, and one of my books came in today. Yay!

Alchemist, have you started buying baby blankets by any chance? I'm not sure how many or which ones I really need. I'm thinking of getting 1 woven kinda thick one, 1 or 2 swaddles, and 1 or 2 receiving. Hmmmm.

Oh yes, and one of my books came in today. Yay!

Hey Honey,

no i havent done the blanket thing yet i am still obsessed with clothing ha ha. i am no expert but i would think you would get those kind of things as presents???

^ I guess it depends. I'm not expecting much help, at least not from my side of the family.

ETA:
Besides, I can think of way more expensive things I could get as gifts like...

Moses basket
Gdiapers and accessories
Baby tub
Assorted organic baby stuff

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member