Anyone O on the 23rd?

youngmamttc

My family is complete
Reaction score
Would be nice to have people to wait this out with. I'm 2DPO today x:flower:x

Possibly! Hehe. I have no idea where I am in my cycle, my last and first period from last child was 31st dec but I used to have longer cycles, around 32+ days so I would of thought I O'd around the 18th, but I got a lot of watery CM on the 22nd/23rd, so maybe I O'd as late as then. We've dtd everyday since my period ended but with this being my first proper cycle.. I don't think I'll get anything from it :)
Got a cold atm too with achy hips so not gonna be great for symptom spotting.

Fingers Crossed! :)

Oh fingers crossed. My cycles have been everywhere since having my son and then a miscarriage. I am only sure of O this month as it was a clomid cycle and i used a clearblue monitor. Today my temp spiked and FF gave me crosshairs on my chart so i defiantly O on the 23rd yay! Weve BD everyday since about the 18th lol x

Period tracker had me down to ovulate on the 23rd but as I'm not using opks I'm not certain. However, I did start off with pain on my left side on Saturday and since then I've had mild cramping so it's definitely happened. This is our first cycle ttc #2. Last time we caught first cycle but I reckon we can't be that lucky again!

I'm sort of the same. Last time we conceived round 1 of clomid but I doubt it'll happen round 1 this time. I surely can't be that lucky xx

Hi there. I possibly o'd on the 22/23. I was on BC until January 10th and had my AF the 12/13. I was only on BC for a few months so I am pretty sure I ovulated, but not 100%. DH and I did the deed on the 23/24. IF I ovulated, calculator says 20-25. I have no idea the likelihood of a BFP since I was on BC for a bit. At this time I have major lower back and abdominal pains. DH noticed 1 breast slightly larger and lower then the other last night but there is no pain at all.

I actually think I O'd later that I thought. I was unwell with mild flu so I think that's put me behind as I've not had a period for January but still bfn. We dtd last Thursday and it was uncomfortable and I read it sometimes is if your ovulating.. So I think I did then. After then we didn't dtd for a few days so I don't think I'll be getting a BFP this time. Kinda glad in a way as gots lots going off atm and lots to think about/ deal with. :-( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->