Anyone on CD 15 ?

prolifer

Pregnant, expecting #4
Reaction score
Looking for my first Buddy/Buddies :)

I am CD 15 (saturday 10th March 2012) in Australia :kiss:

No buddies for me :( ?

Hey !! I think we are slightly different but i am happy to buddy up !! I have a short cycle so find it hard to get somebody the same as me !!

Currently day 14 of a 24 day cycle :) :thumbup:

I'm on CD 15 now out of a normally 26-27 day cycle. We can be TTC buddies too. I'm in Florida.

Awesome :) Not too far apart then ^^ My cycle can go from 27 days to 46 days so I never really know. Lately I average 31 days so I go by that, but it isn't definite, you know?

^^ I totally understand. I used to be a 30-31 day cycler also but IDK what happened. All of a sudden it dropped a few months ago. :)

Wow, I actually got onto my 31 days average when I started to walk my little girl to school this year. Before that I was pretty much sitting around the house all day so my cycle was everywhere!

Hey,

I came off the depo shot , my last one being in May. Took a contraceptiver pill for 3-4weeks in August and then came off that (crazylady alert) got AF finally in December 2011. Had the following cycles ;

10day
9day
11day
24day
24day

Currently on day 15 (new cycle started March 1st) so hoping i stay on this 24day path. I can't get in the :sex: as my hubby is in Korea . I am going to see him Mar-Apr6 (praaaaaying for a bfp) so hoping we catch that eggy. If not then we have to wait until July !! Frustrating , but hey we will get it when the time is right :hugs:

I'm on CD 15 now out of a normally 26-27 day cycle. We can be TTC buddies too. I'm in Florida.

Heey there !

You and I are very close , i am day 15 today too . Although a day or two shorter than you i am on a 24day cycle right now (well i have been , goodness knows what i will get this time around!!) :haha:

It must be hard when hubby is not around, I hope you catch it!

I'm glad we can all be cycle buddies. It would be awesome if we all get pregnant at the same time. But even if only 1 of us do that would be crazy good odds. So baby dust to us all. To meandmrb I hope your cycle stays long as well. Keep us updated

It sure would be fun if we all could move into the next forum, instead of going back to the start (waiting to ttc) Even if we drop one by one from TTC over to the BFPs it'd be great, just don't wanna be the last one standing >.<

I'm glad we can all be cycle buddies. It would be awesome if we all get pregnant at the same time. But even if only 1 of us do that would be crazy good odds. So baby dust to us all. To meandmrb I hope your cycle stays long as well. Keep us updated

Hey !! :hugs:

It would be awesome & yeppers i will let you all know !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->