Anyone on CD2 or in close and want to join?

Went to a family wedding last night and had a few drinks. That won't affect anything will it?

Momwife: good luck and fx that you get your BFP, too!

Cathiinoo: from what I understand, it shouldn't effect anything if implantation hasn't occurred yet. I'm not really 100% positive, though!

Well I didn't really think this month will be the month anyways. I don't even have sore boobs from O and I usually get it a day before O to about 4 dpo. How's everything your side? X

Sore boobs have come on bad now, getting pinching pains on the side of my left boob near my armpit, not sure what that is all about. Been having cramps aswell but it could be from all the food I ate this weekend haha. Passed two mornings i have also had a runny nose and coughing but it goes by about 12. Any ladies experiencing any symptoms? Trying so hard not to symptom spot. Tested with fmu this morning and I could swear i see a very very faint something. But will test everyday and keep you updated.

7/8 dpo-BFN, sore boobs still present but could be gearing up for af. Still got a runny nose and cough when I wake up.

Am 6dpo today i think an a bfn gettin cramps like af coming an sore nipples :( oh well think am out this month tbh x

Got my FF crosshairs this morning, despite some anxiety about my temps, so I'm officially 3DPO :) No symptoms yet, and I'm trying not to go crazy with them this time, haha. We'll see how that goes! Not feeling particularly hopeful this cycle, due to my weak temp rise, but anything is possible :) AF is due the 16th or 17th, so only time will tell!!

Congrats 2moms2be. Atleast your temps are rising that's all that matters. My chart is messed up so I'm mainly sticking with the testing everyday thing hoping to get my bfp x x

AF stopped on the 2nd which I am surprised but happy since I can get back to BDing! I think this cycle is abnormal since AF started on the 31st and stopped on the 2nd. On the 3rd I had very light spotting, but I think it's from being off of BCP. I wonder what the next cycle will bring?:shrug:

My cervix is very high and squishy which I heard can be a good sign? I didn't get to test this morning as was visiting my mom. Will test tomorrow at 10 dpo :D xx FXed for all you ladies

Bb pain has disappeared. Which is normal for me this time of my cycle. I don't have any symptoms at all :( only thing different is that my cm is watery and is usually creamy by this time. Any ladies got symptoms? Oh and I tested negative today ( I should be 9/10 dpo)

No symptoms here, still waiting to o. Think it might be soon though because I had a darker negative yesterday. Fingers crossed ill be in the tww soon, am just getting lots of bding in now!

No symptoms here, still waiting to o. Think it might be soon though because I had a darker negative yesterday. Fingers crossed ill be in the tww soon, am just getting lots of bding in now!

Are you testing twice a day? Even if you don't catch you o on a test, atleast you're getting enough bding in to catch that eggy :p hehe

Had a spot of tiny pink/brown blood when i wiped a min ago am bout 8/9dpo x

6DPO here... usually by today, I can feel the wicked sore boobs coming on (usually lasts 7-9DPO, then starts up again a day or two before AF), but so far, nothing. And I'm not complaining, haha, because my sore boobs are pretty much the worst thing EVER. Even if that's not a sign of anything, I'm at least more comfortable ;)

Aside from that, nothing much to report here. Been having on and off twinges in my left side since about 3DPO, but IDK what that's about. Not reading too much into it.

Anybody testing soon??

6DPO here... usually by today, I can feel the wicked sore boobs coming on (usually lasts 7-9DPO, then starts up again a day or two before AF), but so far, nothing. And I'm not complaining, haha, because my sore boobs are pretty much the worst thing EVER. Even if that's not a sign of anything, I'm at least more comfortable ;)

Aside from that, nothing much to report here. Been having on and off twinges in my left side since about 3DPO, but IDK what that's about. Not reading too much into it.

Anybody testing soon??

They say that you must look out for anthing "different'' , so if you normally get sore bbs on a month when af arrives and then don't get it, it CAN be a sign of pregnancy ;) but that's just what I've read lol. I'm 10/11 dpo and have had those twinges mostly on my left ovary side. I tested with a bfn, I swear I can see a faint something but trying to not look too much into it.

[/QUOTE]

They say that you must look out for anthing "different'' , so if you normally get sore bbs on a month when af arrives and then don't get it, it CAN be a sign of pregnancy ;) but that's just what I've read lol. I'm 10/11 dpo and have had those twinges mostly on my left ovary side. I tested with a bfn, I swear I can see a faint something but trying to not look too much into it.[/QUOTE]

That's great, Hun. Good luck for when you test again!

Are you testing twice a day? Even if you don't catch you o on a test, atleast you're getting enough bding in to catch that eggy :p hehe

Yep we're definitely bding enough! Im testing late morning and afternoon at the moment. Think I got a positive yesterday morning so will class that as o day, unless today's is darker (yesterday afternoons was a dark negative though, so I'm expecting lighter today). Hopefully entering the tww with you all! Good luck to this weeks testers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->