Anyone on CD2 or in close and want to join?

CD7 for me and getting LOTS of watery cm.. Sorry if this is tmi but it actually feels like I'm leaking and my bladder NEVER feels empty.

Ditto. Where does this fall in with fertile CM?

I'm so ready for it to be next week now, normally I o on cd10/11 but with the mc I'm not sure when it'll happen. Gonna try and follow the smep as much as I can, anyone else?

I'm so ready for it to be next week now, normally I o on cd10/11 but with the mc I'm not sure when it'll happen. Gonna try and follow the smep as much as I can, anyone else?

So sorry about your loss. We're following the SMEP, as well. I can't till Sept 11, which if everything goes right will be when I test :)

So sorry about your loss. We're following the SMEP, as well. I can't till Sept 11, which if everything goes right will be when I test :)

You must have strong willpower, I can't help taking tests early so I've got a load of ics so I can test all I want and my husband won't get too mad about me wasting money! How long have you been ttc?

Hi Tori! :D It's normally the cm that comes before the ewcm. It's def fertile cm but not as fertile as ewcm. Not sure why I'm getting it so early though. Sorry for being dumb but what is SMEP?

The sperm meets egg plan, you dtd on certain days in your cycle to up the chances of a sperm being there when the egg shows! I told hubby about it last night and he just laughed, thinks I'm only using him for his body (he REALLY doesn't mind)!

You must have strong willpower, I can't help taking tests early so I've got a load of ics so I can test all I want and my husband won't get too mad about me wasting money! How long have you been ttc?

This is our first month, I try not to get my hopes up, but I'm terribly excited to start our family after waiting for 2.5 years.

Also, I must be nearing O day because I had the starts of EWCM today!

I had ewcm, loads of it on cd 9 (yesterday) and today I've got cloudy cm. Just gonna bd every day/other day till O which I'm guessing is soon. Tori are you using opks? Mine only arrive tomorrow.

Hi I am on cd6 it's my first cycle since my mc I am going to try the smep this month too I'm not sure when I will O this month

The smep method stresses me out just by reading about it lol.. I took two opks, one at 10am and the other at 3pm, they nearly as dark as the control so I would be ovulating around cd 14( hopefully). Will do another opk tomorrow and see how it is. I've decided to bd from tonight till cd14. Any updates?

Hi everyone! I'm on cycle day 4 today :0) A little about myself- I have a lo already (I'm almost 30) and he is 15 months old. We're very excited to extend out family but I'm also feeling nervous too at how I'll manage two. I'm not tracking ov yet as i know from last time i ovulate on day 15-16 and im planning on using my cbfm. shall start testing next week so i dont have to waste loads of sticks! We're also moving house in the next two weeks so it's all coming at the same time lol! Exciting times ahead! Lots of baby dust sent to all ttc girls
:-D

I had ewcm, loads of it on cd 9 (yesterday) and today I've got cloudy cm. Just gonna bd every day/other day till O which I'm guessing is soon. Tori are you using opks? Mine only arrive tomorrow.

I am, but nothing close to a positive, yet. The SMEP should have me covered even if I don't get a positive at all. I've been told from a few friends who OPKs didn't work for them and that they sometimes don't work for everyone. I have no idea though. I'm starting to get nervous because I haven't had anything close to as dark as the control line and I'm CD12 today. Maybe my body will just surge on CD14 like I anticipate and everything will work out!

My opk is nOw lighter so am guessing i have already ovulated xx

I am, but nothing close to a positive, yet. The SMEP should have me covered even if I don't get a positive at all. I've been told from a few friends who OPKs didn't work for them and that they sometimes don't work for everyone. I have no idea though. I'm starting to get nervous because I haven't had anything close to as dark as the control line and I'm CD12 today. Maybe my body will just surge on CD14 like I anticipate and everything will work out!

This is exactly why I'm using smep, I would stress too much if I was just relying on opks! I've heard some people don't catch the surge, so never get a positive opk even when they're ovulating! Mine are still negative which is right on track. I'm hoping to get a positive on cd10-11 but will be dtd every 2 days anyway just in case!

Hi everyone! I'm on cycle day 4 today :0) A little about myself- I have a lo already (I'm almost 30) and he is 15 months old. We're very excited to extend out family but I'm also feeling nervous too at how I'll manage two. I'm not tracking ov yet as i know from last time i ovulate on day 15-16 and im planning on using my cbfm. shall start testing next week so i dont have to waste loads of sticks! We're also moving house in the next two weeks so it's all coming at the same time lol! Exciting times ahead! Lots of baby dust sent to all ttc girls
:-D

Welcome! Good luck with the house moving and baby making ;) lots of baby dust x x

Got my positive opk at 10.30. Even though they were obviously not positive yesterday, I'm wondering if the soy could give false positives?

Sorry to just burst in! Could someone please explain to me what SOY is and is it medically prescribed, what's the crack with it? Xx

Soy is like a natural form of Chlomid except you have to double the dose. So 50mg Chlomid will be the same as 100mg soy. It's taken in the beginning of your cycle for 5 days like cd 1-5,2-6, 3-7, 4-8 or 5-9. They suggest women not to take it if they are ovulating on their own and have a regular cycle (eg 21-35 days) as it can sometimes mess up your cycle. In my case it's helped me to O much sooner than I normally do. Just search Soy Isoflvones for fertility in Google and it should give you everything you need to know about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->