Anyone on Clomid?

Well I hope it doesn't! Did you dtd yesterday? I would definitely do it tonight as well!

Yes we did last night and we will for the next few nights too!!

Third round of clomid = :bfp: please God don't take this one away. [-o<

Congratulations, Hope! That's such fantastic news. Take care of yourself.

Bulldawg, maybe you ovd before US just like Tigerlilies said. I think, go by the OPK and keep dtd!

Wow, cd 50 for me! This is beyond a joke. I could be into my tww on second round of Clomid by now. Grrrrrrr. Still taking the Orgametril. I heard from a dr in the UK that it's all ok for me to take it and it's just a synthetic form of progesterone to 'reboot' my cycle! Makes me sound like a computer! :haha:

I'm on day four of a five day course of tablets & then hopefully I'll get AF two days later.

Hope all you pregnant girls are feeling well! Send the rest of us some baby dust!

Ellie, once you conceive synthetic progesterone (progestin) should be stopped. Progestin can actually cause a MC!

Congratulations, Hope! That's such fantastic news. Take care of yourself.

Bulldawg, maybe you ovd before US just like Tigerlilies said. I think, go by the OPK and keep dtd!

Wow, cd 50 for me! This is beyond a joke. I could be into my tww on second round of Clomid by now. Grrrrrrr. Still taking the Orgametril. I heard from a dr in the UK that it's all ok for me to take it and it's just a synthetic form of progesterone to 'reboot' my cycle! Makes me sound like a computer! :haha:

I'm on day four of a five day course of tablets & then hopefully I'll get AF two days later.

Hope all you pregnant girls are feeling well! Send the rest of us some baby dust!

:dust: TO ALL!!!!!

congrate hopewho

https://lt1f.lilypie.com/6pRA.png

https://davf.daisypath.com/LlMH.png

clomid cycle 1 bfn
clomid cycle 2 bfn
clomid cycle 3 bfn
now on cycle 4

How many dpo were y'all when you got a bfp??? I am thinking of testing 10 dpo what do you think??

I'd usually start 11dpo if I couldn't wait for lucky 13 but that day is when I got the bfp this time and the last time.

Bulldawg, hope you're managing to hold off on the testing!
I'm cd53, finished taking the Orgametril tablets on Saturday night so I'm really hoping that AF will put in an appearance today. I just want to get on with the second round of Clomid. I don't think I've ever wanted my period so much!

Bulldawg, hope you're managing to hold off on the testing!
I'm cd53, finished taking the Orgametril tablets on Saturday night so I'm really hoping that AF will put in an appearance today. I just want to get on with the second round of Clomid. I don't think I've ever wanted my period so much!

I'm holding off so far going go try and make it to v-day I'll be 12 dpo then!! So maybe it will be my lucky day!! :)

Hi Ladies!

I haven't posted since about 4 weeks ago when I started taking Clomid for the first month. Just wanted to share my good news, Clomid worked on it's very first month for me. I got my BFP today, 12 dpo! (Faint line on FRER, YES on digital)

This was after trying since October 2009, and having 1 miscarriage in early 2010. I got regular periods, but was put on Clomid to give me a stronger ovulation. I was taking 50 mgs, days 5-9.

Fingers crossed for a sticky baby this time!! (Got into a minor car accident this afternoon - kinda freaking out, but trying to stay calm. Drs won't even see me, since it's so early & they don't think damage could have been done.)

Baby dust to all of you!!

Congratulations Jamie!!!! I hope this is your sticky bean too!!!!

Congrats Jaime!! That is very inspirational :) I am on my first round this month and did ovulate on my own also, so I'm hoping the clomid gives me a stronger o too. Happy and healthy 9 months to you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->