Anyone on labour watch?

Ah wow congratulations! I presumed baby must be here when you didn't update - those first few days are manic aren't they :) Do you have a pic you can post? Tomorrow morning for me - going to hospital at 7:30am but my section can be at any time throughout the morning. So scared and nervous now but can't wait to meet my little girl x

Hi ladies sorry it's taken me so long to update it's been a bit of a whirlwind weekend!
Am very very pleased and relived to let you know that Etta Olivia was born safely on Friday at 5.07pm weighing 6 pounds 9 ounces.
She's absolutely beautiful and I'm so so overwhelmed with how much I love her already.
Hope you are all closer to having your little bundles in your arms x

OMG CONGRATS :happydance::happydance::happydance:

My little princess is here :) Such a straightforward c section, she's taken straight to breastfeeding and seems to be a fan of swaddling which is great as it means she is sleeping peacefully in her cot! Alice Eve born at 12:40 today weighing 8lb 4.5oz, little chunky monkey :) I am totally smitten x

Aww Congrats Gypsy1981!! Seems like everything is picture perfect for baby and mommy :)

Congratulations gypsy that's great news! hope your both doing well still and what a beautiful name x

Still waiting, only 7 days to go!! :)

Im scared, excited, sick and tired all at the same time ... its such a mix of feelings most days i can't function properly! !

My hips and crotch are killing me most days and most evenings i feel sick as a dog but the worse is when my little princess sticks a foot in my ribs or right up agaist my belly ... I'm a small size woman anyway (pre pregnancy i was a size 6 to 8) so i really feel all those kicks n movments, they really hurt.

I'm a ftm so scared is my my biggest feeling, but i do want her here now, i cant wait to meet her!! :)

And my OH wants the time off work ;) :D :haha:

11 days to go for me! But hoping by Saturday to have her in my arms!

Ashley, you've made it so far considering you were in early labor. Congrats, that's great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->