Anyone on Weight Watchers?

Laura2919

Team Twilight!!
Reaction score
Ok, so I started yesterday.. So far so good :) I have a quick question.

Do I have to use all or nothing of my 49 weekly extra points or can I dip into them and leave some if I don't want to use them?

Like yesterday, I am on 29 points and I used 30 so it took one from my 49. So if I continued to just use 1 extra I would have 42 left, would I have to use them because I started to use them or can I leave some? I don't want to use them if I don't have to! Just incase! lol

Daft question I know but I wanna do it right..

Ta :flower:

I haven't actually signed up but my Mum did so I just go of off hers but the way I have understood it is that you don't have to use them. They are just like free points that you can use as many as you want to during the week, you can't carry them over though so if you don't use them you just lose them. :)

Ah great. I don't care about losing them I just want to use as few as poss but I like to have a little treat in the evening so normally takes me 1-4 points over my allowance so I can use those few extra!

Thank you :)

I want to try and control it so I don't use them all all the time or I don't rely on them but I don't mind if I use them!

Its completely up to you. I tried not using them to lose weight- lost a good 2lb a week. Yet when I used up all 49 I lost a 3-4lb a week lol!!! I wasnt even massive when I was on it or anything. Cant wait to get back on it :) xx

I try and avoid using mine but they are there if i am struggling and fancy a takeaway or a few drinks. If I do use them I make sure I make it up by with extra activity points ontop of my usual activity, it takes the guilt away and I have lost 34lb since Feb :)

Great :) thank you. I might use them then. Helps when I fancy something sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->