Anyone only get a clearblue Digi bfp at 13dpo??

sarahleex

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have only just gotten a v faint bfp yesterday at 12dpo on FRER (6.5 hcg sensitivity).

I got a bfn on clearblue digital weeks indicator (10 hcg level detection) this morning FMU (13dpo) and a bfp 1-2 weeks on it later this afternoon. With a 25hcg level boots test I got a bfn this afternoon.

All this is making me think that it is a failing pregnancy as my hcg levels should be much higher and I had a similar experience a couple of years ago.

Anyone been in a similar position with more positive outcomes?

Hi, if you got a negative digital this morning and then a positive this afternoon I’m thinking that must mean your levels have only just reached 10 which would explain a negative on a 25hcg detection. Isn’t it something like 48hrs for levels to double? Don’t panic it sounds like it’s just a little too early for that brand to pick it up try and hold off for a couple of days before you try a boots one again. Sounds like your making ok progression from the FRER to the digi though

I got a 2-3 on a digi at 13dpo but I was expecting twins at which time I didn't know.
Good luck.

Ive attached my FRER pic from 12 dpo (top) and 14 dpo (this mornings test, bottom). I did a digi at 13dpo and got that horrible 'not pregnant ' message.
I'm not attempting another digi for a few days as I can't bear seeing that again lol.
So i would say hang on another couple of days and re test hun. Good luck xxx

20200607_090619.jpg

Sorry just seen this was from mid may. What was the outcome? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"