• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone out already this month... and testing in June???

Sorry AF got you mercedes. That would be HILARIOUS if you conceived again this month. You would be broke in Feb with your DD birthday, Valentine's day, and another babies birthday... lol. I told my hubby we CAN NOT get pregnant in Sep because My birthday and DD's birthday's are in June... can't afford another birthday in June. :) I updated with your testing date brookegarrett... :)

I know...it would be so funny and ironic. I will take another February baby though!! :winkwink: Although we may be more relaxed this month than we were last month...just saying. :haha:

I hope to be able to test and get a BFP on June 8th! :dust:

I'm planning on testing June 11 :thumbup:

My husband and I are celebrating our fourth wedding anniversary (and eighth "together" anniversary) later this month and we're going away for a few days at the end of the month- right around when I should be ovulating! :haha: It will be nice to not have to squeeze in BD at midnight when we're both exhausted from our work days!

Fizzio: Just got back from my doctor's appointment, where we discussed ALOT of things, but one was working out. If you go to my journal, I post about what he said regarding this and other stuff... Bottom line is, just use common sense, and don't over exert yourself.

Thank you!! Will go and find your journal now x

Can you add me to the test date page please Julianasmommy? Will test June 1st June.

updated! :) Is anyone else bored right now??? Not ovulating...can't symptom spot...ugh.

Yes! I'm very bored and sick of AF! Hopefully she'll gone by Sunday!

To combat boredom and try to keep from going crazy with no symptoms to spot, I've been reading a book, Fertility and Conception by Zita West, a midwife and fertility expert. She's really good and I like a lot of her philosophies regarding TTC. Some of her advice is rooted in ancient Chinese belief as well as modern Western medicine.

For those of us entertaining AF right now, here is an excerpt from her book regarding the first week of the cycle:

For many women, this is a difficult week because their period brings confirmation that they are not pregnant. It can be a low point, filled with despair, anger, frustration, and hopelessness. As negative as you may feel, remember that your body is cleansing itself before regenerating.

Many cultures view the period as physical renewal---the body preparing for a fresh cycle. Cleanse yourself mentally and emotionally, too. Don't feel guilty about the odd glass of wine you may have had. You're low in energy and feel introverted, but feel a lightening from your premenstrual mood.

After reading that and several other passages from her section on week one, I did feel a lightening of my mood and a surge of hope for this cycle. So, anyone else got the AF blues? Tips for getting through week one, aka AF? :flower:

Can i join in? ill be testing about the 5th if witch hasnt already got me xx

Thanks Mercedes, that book sounds great. Thank you for sharing that passage, it actually helped a lot. Makes me look at this week differently.

Also don't forget that your eggs are ripening during AF...about twenty of them at a time. The dominant one that eventually gets released this month during OV could be your potential baby! I love stuff like this! :haha:

Welcome darcie! :flower: We get a little crazy in the TWW symptom spotting but other than that we're a great bunch of ladies!! :haha: All hoping to get our BFP's in June!

Thanks for sharing that passage, mercedes! That's a good way to look at AF. It definitely helps me feel better about the stupid witch being here! ;)

Welcome darcie!

well I'd like to think I'll be testing again in June, but I don't know.

I was expecting AF around 5/8, but I don't even know if I ovulated when FF said I did because I had lots of low temps. I started spotting on 5/10, and it's picked up and but it's still just brown, except for twice when I've wiped I think I've seen red. I don't know what's going on, if my period is still coming, if this is my period, or what. Last month I did spot for 3 days before AF showed up but what's going on now is just really strange. I have an appointment in a few weeks but in the mean time I don't know what to do - keep temping? I don't know if to keep counting this as the same cycle or a new one or what.

...so long story short, depending on what happens hopefully I'll be testing sometime in June!

Hey Pinapple! That sounds pretty confusing, but welcome!!! Here's hoping we get our BFPs with sticky babies next month!

PS: If you bled, I would start your cycle over, but keep temping!! That may tell you more about what is going on!

Morning girls! I'm celebrating getting my first ever peak reading on my CBFM this morning :happydance: I'm CD12. Quite excited as I have never charted O before at all so it's good to know that my body seems to be in working order! DH is up for DTD tonight once he returns from running a photography workshop :thumbup:

Welcome to the newbies and Mercedes - thanks for the book excerpt.

Welcome darcie! :flower: We get a little crazy in the TWW symptom spotting but other than that we're a great bunch of ladies!! :haha: All hoping to get our BFP's in June!

I know i hate the 2ww but i also think that weve done as much as we can so sometimes its a bit more relaxing. This month i have no pregnancy test in the house so hopefully i will get less of an urge to poas 5dpo xx

Morning girls! I'm celebrating getting my first ever peak reading on my CBFM this morning :happydance: I'm CD12. Quite excited as I have never charted O before at all so it's good to know that my body seems to be in working order! DH is up for DTD tonight once he returns from running a photography workshop :thumbup:

Welcome to the newbies and Mercedes - thanks for the book excerpt.

I used a cbfm for a few months there really good as you know exactly when to dtd, i always found i ovulated after my second peak so its worth doing it on both just incase. A lady i know got a bfp after using her cbfm for one month she had been trying for 3years and had 1 m/c x

I was expecting AF around 5/8, but I don't even know if I ovulated when FF said I did because I had lots of low temps. I started spotting on 5/10, and it's picked up and but it's still just brown, except for twice when I've wiped I think I've seen red. I don't know what's going on, if my period is still coming, if this is my period, or what. Last month I did spot for 3 days before AF showed up but what's going on now is just really strange. I have an appointment in a few weeks but in the mean time I don't know what to do - keep temping? I don't know if to keep counting this as the same cycle or a new one or what.

...so long story short, depending on what happens hopefully I'll be testing sometime in June!

Hi PineappleRock! That's how AF started for me this cycle...brown spotting for three days, then heavy cramping and bleeding for the last two. Today it's let up some and I'm hoping it's completely gone tomorrow. What was frustrating for me is that during the brown spotting stage I actully thought I mght be preggo and was getting implantation spotting. I had a bit of nausea as well. An IC test done at night was BFP but an Answer test done with FMU next day was a BFN. Then AF came on with a vengeance! Talk about being driven CRAZY!!! And disappointed!

It's frustrating when AF takes her time, but at least you're not the only one havin a freaky period. I envy you having no pee sticks...I have five that I know are going to be singing my name all through the TWW!!! :haha:

Fingers crossed for a birthday baby...I'm turning 32 on May 24, right around the time I'll be OVing!! Birthday :sex: Yay!!

I am not sure when I will test, but it will be sometime in June. We are ready to start trying again!!! Good luck to everyone and have fun:sex: I have wanted to use that smiley! HAHAHA

Hey Pinapple! That sounds pretty confusing, but welcome!!! Here's hoping we get our BFPs with sticky babies next month!

PS: If you bled, I would start your cycle over, but keep temping!! That may tell you more about what is going on!

I can't call it bleeding though, it's all old and brown so that is why I didn't call any of these days CD1. I figured out where the red blood was coming from when I wipe, I have apparently developed a small epidermoid cyst that is a little sore. I just can't win! Thanks, hopefully we both do get our BFPs! I'll be rooting for everyone!

Hi PineappleRock! That's how AF started for me this cycle...brown spotting for three days, then heavy cramping and bleeding for the last two. Today it's let up some and I'm hoping it's completely gone tomorrow. What was frustrating for me is that during the brown spotting stage I actully thought I mght be preggo and was getting implantation spotting. I had a bit of nausea as well. An IC test done at night was BFP but an Answer test done with FMU next day was a BFN. Then AF came on with a vengeance! Talk about being driven CRAZY!!! And disappointed!

It's frustrating when AF takes her time, but at least you're not the only one havin a freaky period. I envy you having no pee sticks...I have five that I know are going to be singing my name all through the TWW!!! :haha:

Fingers crossed for a birthday baby...I'm turning 32 on May 24, right around the time I'll be OVing!! Birthday :sex: Yay!!

Yeah I know what you mean, before the spotting I was a little late and I didn't feel like I could be pregnant, but the brown spotting had me wondering if I was! Sorry AF came on with a vengeance. It's sad that I would like that to happen just so I can know that this is AF! My DH & I are going on vacation soon and I don't want AF then! But thanks, it's good to know I'm not alone with the freaky bleeding.

Oh I have a ton of HPT, but after going crazy testing all the time and get BFNs in the past few cycles, I talked myself into waiting for AF. In all this late/crazy bleeding frenzy I've only tested twice which is good for me!

I hope you get your birthday baby!!!!

wow, i am so far behind already! i will be testing on June 25th, hopefully. i'm HOPING i don't go to my RE appt and have her tell me i still have to wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->