Anyone Out there On Their Second Pregnancy?

AMB2013

Reaction score
I'm 5+4 with my second, and I'm just curious how those of you who're also carrying #2 have been experiencing things. Everything I read told me that my symptoms might be worse this time around, but my fatigue is about the same (maybe a little worse), I've had nausea a bit more (but it's still mild), and my cramping is LOADS easier this time. So naturally, now I'm concerned.

Anyone else finding that things are about equal to or a bit easier than the first time? Could this also be because I haven't hit that 6w mark yet?

(Here we go again, haha! :dohh:)

On baby number two here. I'm 11+1 and from week 4-10 I had nausea after eveything I ate and tired all the time, cravings, sore tata's and bloat. With my son I didn't have any symptoms really...dizziness that clued me into me being pregnant.

So I'd say this time around my symptoms are a bit more than last time.

That's sort of terrifying. So do you think I should be concerned that mine aren't as bad as last time?

I am also 5+3 , n I feel just about the same. Except more hungry but I don't think there should be concern. Every pregnancy is different. Let's just count our blessings

Im 11+1 with number 2 and this time round has been horrific compared to first time.

Saying that the first time was soooo easy, I had no sickness no nausea no fatigue this time it is more than making up for it! I still to this day feel quit nauseous. I've had headaches since my bfp which turned into a full blown migraine at beginning of the week, up until that day I'd never had a migraine in my life. I'm 10000 times more tired this time round but I thinks that's probably because I'm running around DD and not being able to sit down as and when I need to.

I'm feeling better day by day buts it's literally only a tiny bit.

Gina, that's pretty much been me. I'm tired every day, sure, but I'm not feeling anywhere near as bad as I did the first time. I dunno if it's too early to expect or what, but it makes me feel a little better to know someone else is having the same reaction.

Rainbow, that's awful! I'm sorry. I'm pulling for you to feel better soon. It sounds like you're near the end of first tri and hopefully that'll bring some relief :)

With dd I had severe nausea from 7 1/2 weeks til I gave birth. This time around its very minimal but I have daily headaches which I didnt have with dd. Hubby is hoping this means its a boy!

Ha! This one has me getting nauseous at smells more than I did with my son, so my husband is actually hoping that means we're having a girl. We'll see, I guess. But that's nice to know that you're not feeling as sick as you were last time!

My symptoms have been much worse this time. I've had nausea since before I found out and it lasts all day long. I'm also already getting up every night to pee whereas last time that didn't happen until third trimester.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->