• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ANYONE OV TODAY?? (SEPT 8th)

Oops, got my calendar wrong, I ov'ed on the 7th, but same thing! :D Lol

Hi guys!

Nobody posted anything lately, how are the 2WW? Getting any signs yet?

Hi guys!

Nobody posted anything lately, how are the 2WW? Getting any signs yet?

No not yet are you getting any syptoms. had cramping today. but that probley cuz witch due soon.

Hiya, I possibly may have ovulated this month according to my BTT's, if so it was probably on 8th/9th & we did BD at the right time :D

I've been very crampy & tired, felt sick thurs/fri, like PMS I guess, but no AF as yet.

Oddly enough feel OK today, as if the witch isnt due for a while yet!!

Abstaining form my usual glasses of wine until I can test..

How are you guys doing now? When will you test? :)

Can I join you ladies please?

I ov'ed on the 9th and usually have a 32 day cycle.
Am feeling ever so nervous this month, had a CP last month and am nervous about EVERYTHING now am in the 2ww.Ahhhhhhh!!!!

:happydance:

Hello grumpymoo! I know how you feel, I'm excited & nervous too.
Partly because being my first cycle off BC I have absolutely no idea if I was properly fertile or not, & partly because I am having some unusual symptoms for me...

The OH is convinced I am pregnant, but then it could just be my cycle au natural.. (oh dear, lol!)

Thank you.
This 2ww thing is a nightmare, and is longer that 2 weeks for me. DH has banned any testing till day of AF so not to get hopes up like last time!
Must calm down,will be such a wreck otherwiseO:)

Forgot to say good luck.

Lets hope those symptoms are the ones hey!

I don't have any symptoms yet - well, actually I thought I had them all last month and then I got a :bfn:, so this month I've noticed some things but i'm trying to not get my hopes up, just in case.

I'm on 6DPO today and I'm thinking I want to test soon... is it a good idea? At least I'll know if I am or not, and then I can have a glass of wine or two to relax... lol

What do you guys think?

I know what you mean Mel, I'm hanging out for a nice cold glass of sauvignon blanc!!!

I had a teeny tiny spot of blood in my CM last night & again this morning.
Cramps lifted now, feel normal again. Reckon AF's on the way...

I know what you mean Mel, I'm hanging out for a nice cold glass of sauvignon blanc!!!

I had a teeny tiny spot of blood in my CM last night & again this morning.
Cramps lifted now, feel normal again. Reckon AF's on the way...

We have to think positive! Well, it's hard to be positive and at the same time not get way to excited about it... I don't think I'm the right person to listen to right now. I'm on both sides several times a day... I just want it to be over!

grumpymoo i'm right there with you.....ov'd on sept 8th, with a 32 day cycle. so not fair when its more like a 2 1/2 ww

I know. As if 2 weeks is not long enough hey, The torture!!!!

Was talking to DH about when to test. Did one early last time and got a positive but ended in CP. Not sure what to do this time as that was hard but is hard to wait too!

What are you going to do?

OK so my light spotting seems to have stopped, I was weak and did a HPT this morning (quite addictive arent they?)

A question, you ladies with longer cycles, is your luteal phase longer too? If so, when do you test? I put some info on FF & it gave me a test date as the 28th. Yikes!

No idea Dan-o. Not really sure how to work it out?! Or what difference it makes?

Oh dear:dohh:

Well my current symptoms (OV'ed on the 7th) are slightly enlarged, and heavier and sore breasts. And I noticed this come on slowly from three days ago, so I am keeping my fingers crossed and keeping my attitude positive that I am preggy! When it the best time to test for the -best- results ladies? I wont be using home pregnancy tests, instead I will be getting a blood test from the doc, but I dont know when it is okay to make the appointment (They are usually a few days behind). Maybe I will wait two or so days after my AF is late (Fingers crossed) and then make the appointment.

I think I have been doing good! This 2ww seems to be going good and I am not too obsessed, BUT hubby gave me a HORRIBLE cold!!

I think I O'd on the 8th or 9th (used an OPK, didn't temp this month) so I'll join. My breasts have been tender since the day after I O'd. I don't think they get so sore so early before AF, but I may just be more aware. DH thinks I'm moody, and I'm definitely having some weird stuff going on with my stomach, but I can't help that it must be in my head because I don't *feel* pregnant. I did take a test this morning (AF is due the 20th and I have 10 tests just hanging out...) but it was very negative. I'll probably take a test tomorrow just to see and every day until the 21st and see if AF comes. This was DH and I's first month of not preventing and starting to try, though I'm not sure if we BD'd at the right time. I thought I'd have more IPSs at the very least, but I guess not!

I succumbed to the pressure and tested, but I know it's too early so i'm not upset. I really feel like I am going to get my :bfp: this month hopefully I'm not kidding myself. I have broken out (so unlike me) have a runny nose today, have had nausea yesterday and today, headache, and heartburn. Good luck to us all : )

Yes, lets all keep our fingers crossed and have lots of luck!

I get up every day and think its still such a long time until I can find out. It seems to be going sooooooo very slowly...........Never ever thought I would be like this, must stop it!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->